News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Main Games

Started by Sir Awesomesauce, September 07, 2008, 12:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Awesomesauce

On the home page of this site, on the left bar there are a bunch of games like Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy. These are all there because they have popular music and a lot of arranged songs for them. However also on the sidebar is Harvest Moon which has a whopping 3 songs. So what is it that determines what games are there? Chrono Trigger has 20 songs, yet is tossed into the "More..." category. Goldeneye has 19 also but, for some reason, isn't recognized like Harvest Moon is.

Why is this?  ???
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Brawler4Ever

your sig is trying to tell me something...
But I don't know what...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

kotorfanboy

I asked Jake this once and he said that series got put on the home page, and single games (or series but only one game in the series has music arranged for it) and put in the more category. I'm not sure if it's right though.

I think that the most popular games/games with the most songs should be on the home page.

Again, this is just what Jake told me.

Olimar12345

i think that once the next pikmin comes out, it should become it's own catagory
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tranzlater

The earthbound bit of the more category has some songs from mother/earthbound zero. They should be seperated.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

PianoMan

Your sig... It looketh familiar

Sir Awesomesauce

Well that makes sense.

And to the comments on my signatures, I was actually planning on copypasting the "8% of teens have moved on to rap, blah blah blah..." but wanted to be more original... and it seemed untrue?

I hate rap!

WiiMan96

Sorry to be off-topic, but congrats, Sir Awesomesauce! 1000th post in Help section! Have a burrito  ;)

Anyway, yes it is rather confusing how the series are in the sections, but this reason seems valid enough:

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 07, 2008, 01:28:41 PMI asked Jake this once and he said that series got put on the home page, and single games (or series but only one game in the series has music arranged for it) and put in the more category. I'm not sure if it's right though.

I think that the most popular games/games with the most songs should be on the home page.

Again, this is just what Jake told me.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on September 09, 2008, 02:52:22 PMAnd to the comments on my signatures, I was actually planning on copypasting the "8% of teens have moved on to rap, blah blah blah..." but wanted to be more original... and it seemed untrue?

I hate rap!
Quote from: The Signature of Mr. Sir AwesomeSauce92% of teens randomly copy and paste things that aren't true into their signature. If you're one of the 8% that are original enough not to, pat yourself on the back.

So... should I pat myself on the back or not?

Sir Awesomesauce

Brawler4Ever

You have redeemed yourself in the eyes of Brawler4Ever.

:D