Series: Other
Game: Streets of Rage 2
Console: Sega Genesis
Title: Player Select V2
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: HungLink

XiaoMigros

Hi! Welcome to NinSheetMusic :D

After submitting a sheet, it is customary to provide a (usually YouTube) link to the track you arranged, like so:

This is so that everyone is on the same page as to what's been arranged, and so feedback-givers don't have to spend time searching for it.

I've made the edits you requested over on discord and updated the submitted files for you.

HungLink

Thank you! I'll put that stuff in there next time! Can't wait to hear what people think!

XiaoMigros

Allow me to formally welcome you to NinSheetMusic! Thank you for submitting this sheet.

The way the submissions process works is people will leave feedback until two updaters (staff members) give their approval. Your sheet will then be accepted, and will be available on the site after the next update! I'll be your first updater for this sheet.

Take your time going through the following points, and if you have any questions feel free to ask here or over on discord!

• I wasn't able to find an official OST release as definitive proof, but I haven't found anywhere that titles this track as V2 of 'Player Select'. Can you explain your choice? I'm not familiar with the game..
  • I think it makes more sense to write this track in cut time (2/2 time signature), at double the tempo.
    There are shortcuts in MuseScore and Finale to do this, but I'm not sure about Notepad.
  • Additionally, this track would better be written with swing than with triplets. You can replace any regular eighth-dotted eighth figure (quarter-eighth in the new time signature) with two regular sixteenths (eighths) and any dotted eighths (quarters) with regular eighths (quarters).
  • As for the triplets in what is currently measure 3, I think it would be best to split them into 6 triplets of 3 notes each, this makes them easier to read.
  • ..and while we're on the topic of easier to read, check out this guide and apply it where necessary to your sheet. Most of it looks pretty good already, but there's one place in particular that needs some work.
That's all I have to say for now, once you've gone over the above we can move on to more detailed things. Please let me or anyone else know if you have any questions or need help :)

Bloop

Bump for arranger, do you think you'll be able to look at feedback to work on this?

XiaoMigros

Archiving this submission for inactivity. Feel free to resubmit any time!