News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land - "Enter The Fiery Forbidden Lands" by Superman15

Started by Zeta, April 01, 2023, 07:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Enter The Fiery Forbidden Lands
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Superman15

XiaoMigros

Hello and welcome to NinSheetMusic!

When submitting a sheet, it is customary to provide a link to the source material, like so:

Before your sheet is accepted and put onto the main site, community members will share their thoughts, which you can then implement. Every sheet requires the approval of 2 updaters. I'll be your first updater for this sheet!

I won't go into much detail just yet, because I think there's plenty of changes you can make on your own:
  • To make sure your arrangement is visually in line with existing ones on site, please read through the Formatting Guidelines and make any necessary changes!
  • Part of the arrangement process is condensing the original track into something playable. In a few places you have parts written that span almost up to 3 octaves, which is too much for humans to play.
    A good rule of thumb is to not have parts span more than an octave at once. To achieve this, you can move notes between hands, move notes up or down octaves, or leave them out entirely if needed.
If you're unsure of anything or want some more detailed points on what to change, let me know and I'll be happy to provide some :)

Bloop

Bump for arranger, do you think you'll be able to look at feedback to work on this?

Kricketune54