naruto clash of ninja revolution 2?

Started by sonic130, September 03, 2008, 12:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic130

Yeah. Who here has played the first game? Was it good? I'm debating on whether to get it or not. So yeah, post your thoughts :)

Super Zombie

I got clash of ninja and after a few playings I couldn't stand the stupid catch phrases anymore, so I traded it in. It was okay for a little bit, but it got old fast.

scooterulez

it was ok, then the second one was better, and the third was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedesyus

Tell you what would kick ass

an "elder scrolls style" naruto game

make your own ninja ftw?

sonic130

Quote from: Super Zombie on September 03, 2008, 04:16:16 PMI got clash of ninja and after a few playings I couldn't stand the stupid catch phrases anymore, so I traded it in. It was okay for a little bit, but it got old fast.

Okay. But in clash of ninja 2, do you know if we can change the language to japanese? Cause the japanese voices are waaaayyyyyyyyy better than the english ones.

SuperFireKirby

The Ultimate Ninja series for Playstation is much better than Clash of the Ninja series for Nintendo.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sonic130

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 05, 2008, 04:40:44 PMThe Ultimate Ninja series for Playstation is much better than Clash of the Ninja series for Nintendo.

Yeah I know. But, I have a wii, and not a playstation, so I can't get any of those games :(

SuperFireKirby

I have a playstation 2 so I have access to the first three Ultimate Ninjas. I haven't had the chance to play the third one but the first two kick ass.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!