News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

I realize this isn't from a game, but I really want.....

Started by masterofmon, August 31, 2008, 09:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterofmon

The Crazy Frog song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3lncWAy8c

It's the song that plays during the majority of that song. It's so epic, I must have it  :o

Tranzlater

Huh. You know, you could have asked at any site, but why a game music site? We're 'not allowed' to arrange a song for the site unless its originally made for the game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

kotorfanboy

Well you could just arrange the song and post it here, it's not like the only songs you can post are ones that you are intending to submit formally to the site.

masterofmon

^ What he said.

And I don't know of any other sites >.>

kotorfanboy

Well, the beat you are talking about in the crazy frog song is actually the same beat in the movie Beverly Hills Cop (I think it's in all 3).  So if you can find movie midis with that song, you will know the beat. I checked on the link brawler posted in another topic, and it wasn't there.

iDOWN

Who ever said you weren't allowed to arrange music that isn't from a game? You're not allowed to submit it,  but there is no one holding you back from arranging it.

kotorfanboy

^Exactly iDOWN. On GameMusicWorld Beet arranged a version of that "I love the whole world" song from the Discovery Channel commercial. lol

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The-Real-Link

Just so you know. The song is called "Axel F"   You can find a sheet of it at most music stores.

sonic130

Here, I did some looking around and found the sheets. Here's the site to go to:

http://pianotte.szm.com/

It's called "AXEL F" by Herold Faltermeyer :)