Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Umineko When They Cry Chiru
Console: PC
Title: Fall
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: SammrGuy03

Static

For the future, keep in mind that you can (and should) edit your submissions via the NSM panel on the top navigation bar. You don't need to delete and resubmit your sheets.

XiaoMigros

There were too many hearing inaccuracies for me to comment on, so I basically retranscribed the entire thing. Here's a link to that.

• I think you should include more roll markings throughout the piece, particularly in the beginning section.
  • Pedal indication: I think it would make more sense for this to be placed below the lower staff, separate from the tempo marking. Like this it's more consistent with other sheets on-site.
  • You can dot the half note at m8 b4 LH
  • m9-10: I think by using two hands this part is playable with all notes in their original octaves.
  • m12-18: Your use of cross-staff notation could use some going over, especially with the new file I provided. The lines between the staff should be dashed, otherwise they may be mistaken for glissandi.
  • I think the LH could change clef at m19 already, F5 is too high to be in bass clef. This F5 is also doubled by the RH, I think it can be removed there.
  • m19-28 RH would probably best be written all under one ottava, perhaps move the F4 grace note at the beginning down to the LH, where it's more easily playable.
  • m23-26: If this piece is to be played with pedal, I think using several layers here is excessive. The dotted half notes can't be sustained for that length without pedal anyway.
  • m27-28: I changed the roll markings, usually the arrow on top is not needed (unless there is a down arrow one nearby). I would also show the fourth rest at m28 b4. For this section, perhaps use a rit. marking rather than two consecutive fermate; it's okay for the last note to keep it though.
  • Page Layout and similar stuff can be worked on at a later point in time.

Libera

Bloop

I'm gonna archive this for inactivity, feel free to resubmit when you're around again!