News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

piano experts

Started by nintendo4life, August 26, 2008, 09:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendo4life

hi im slightly new here and ive been playing piano for 10 years so im just wondering if anybody knows the hardest pieces of music on this site it would help a lot thnx

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gooch

typically, if you want hard songs, never look in the actual song banks on NSM. The submission thread oft has much harder music (until we have to tone it down to typical playability).

blah54

but gamer is right, gmt has a lot of good, and generally fairly difficult arrangements...

from this site, there are quite a few "difficult" arrangements, but many of them are either impossible at some points or it would take a lot of practice to get them...

two that come to mind for me are :

Break the targets (SSBM) - i personally think this one is impossible though without simplifying it
Battle with Giglamesh - only the beginning part is the "difficult" part

there are others, and i'll look, but there are so many sheets... if you're looking for the "hardest" stuff, then gamer is right, you can find some pretty hard stuff on gmt, not to say there isn't easy stuff there though...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

The-Real-Link

Like they said, alot of the hard music on the site is impossible to play without modification. My arrangements are generally some of the harder ones (Without actually being impossible) Might I suggest going to my submission thread and checking The Athlete's Rag
There are a few harder songs in our song banks. Like blah said Target Test is pretty hard. Cool Cool Mountain and Hyrule field can both be played with slight modifications. (I'm planning on redoing them though.)

Jedesyus

the sheets on this site are pretty easy for someone who's played piano for 10 years - check out www.gamemusicthemes.com like Gamer4250 said - especially the ones by Gori Fater

KefkaticFanatic

Beware though, sheets like "Princess Secret Slide" ARE in fact impossible.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: blah54 on August 26, 2008, 04:36:27 PMbut gamer is right, gmt has a lot of good, and generally fairly difficult arrangements...

from this site, there are quite a few "difficult" arrangements, but many of them are either impossible at some points or it would take a lot of practice to get them...

two that come to mind for me are :

Break the targets (SSBM) - i personally think this one is impossible though without simplifying it
Battle with Giglamesh - only the beginning part is the "difficult" part

there are others, and i'll look, but there are so many sheets... if you're looking for the "hardest" stuff, then gamer is right, you can find some pretty hard stuff on gmt, not to say there isn't easy stuff there though...

i wouldnt say break the targets is impossible, cuz i have a friend who can play it- without simplifying it
anyway- all of the supermario bros. overworlds are pretty hard, so try them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

ALPRAS

Well, my arrangements are a bit hard but they could be more harder but most of the people on the site ask me for taking the hard parts from the musics (but I dont take). You can cheack there. I have musics from Super Mario Galaxy, Bros. 2 and Banjo Kazooie

GreekGeek

Dreamland from Super Smash Bros. Melee, that's sickely fast ;)

Swordomar

despite it being rather short, I remember green greens from kirby to at the very least sound difficult.  It might be that its just a little too fast though.
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

Nana1Popo2

Riddle of Doom (E3 2006 Trailer) or something like that from Zelda: Twilight Princess
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

You know.. I remember hearing an arrangement on youtube, consisting of Green Greens and Checker Knights in one song.

Now, the person who made the arrangement, just got the 2 mp3's and fused them together. This was in fact...very lazy--i think--

So with that..i was wondering how an ACUAL checker knights\green greens arrangement would sound like. Not only that but how hard it would be.

Just something to throw out there for those looking for a hard arrangement. ^_^