News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PC] Umineko When They Cry Chiru - "Fall" by SammrGuy03

Started by Zeta, April 06, 2022, 09:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Umineko When They Cry Chiru
Console: PC
Title: Fall
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: SammrGuy03

XiaoMigros

Hey! Welcome to NSM :)

Generally when submitting a sheet one provides an audio attachment of the track, like so:

Additionally, your .pdf and .mid file should be exported from the Finale master file, rather than e.g. a MuseScore file. The notes you have written seem accurate for the most part (and I like your MuseScore sheet a lot :D), but you'll need to work on making the sheet look presentable in Finale. I'd recommend reading through the Formatting Guidelines to get a better understanding of this.

Maelstrom

Ooooooooo another Umineko fan!

First glance at the notes looks pretty solid, but I think you're missing a few notes in the chords, especially in the intro. Nice use of cross-staff notation tho, it works well here.

SammrGuy03

Just noticed that this thread is a thing. I made some changes to the mus file and re-exported the pdf and midi file.

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 06, 2022, 10:13:05 AMOoooooooo another Umineko fan!

First glance at the notes looks pretty solid, but I think you're missing a few notes in the chords, especially in the intro. Nice use of cross-staff notation tho, it works well here.

Yeah I noticed that things sounded too open and notes were missing. I think half-pedaling will keep the open voicings while making it sound closer to the original.

Also it's good to see another Umineko fan-- I'm on EP8 now, where
Spoiler
Bern's game just started, and we've seen the first two twilights
[close]