[NES] Final Fantasy - "Town" by Fantastic Ike

Started by Zeta, March 31, 2022, 06:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

Yeah, you got there in the end lol. Looks good to me!

Fantastic Ike

Static

Looks pretty great! The only thing I have to say is that the top voice in m3 beats 3-4 is not staccato, only the middle voice is.

Fantastic Ike

Static

Fantastic Ike

Latios212

The middle voice in m. 1 beat 1 should be E instead of G. Other stuff looks good!

One note about the staccatos though, how much manual messing around with the staccatos did you end up doing? Some of them seem slightly further away from the beams than others (compare m. 4 with m. 1 for example). I think with something like this you should only need to manually adjust the staccatos for any cross-staffed notes to drag them to the beam side. For the rest of them, try highlighting them with the Articulation Tool and pressing backspace to reset them to their default position.

(Also... why does this track sound so familiar to me having very little experience with FF in general...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Fantastic Ike

Thanks! And there was some discourse over staccatos previously in submissions, so I definitely was fiddling with placements more than usual. Especially since (unintuitively) to get the staccatos over on the beam side for cross-staffed notes, I had to drag them in the opposite direction of where I wanted. Should be all fixed now though!

Quote(Also... why does this track sound so familiar to me having very little experience with FF in general...)

Nobuo Uematsu just be like that

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot