News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

2. Brawler4Ever
4. pumpy_heart
6. Kotorfanboy
8. Blah54
3. iDOWN

Quote from: Sirus on September 16, 2008, 06:39:23 PMNo sir, I will not post after a lynch as it's against the rules.
Good for you Sirus! Way to be the example!  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 17, 2008, 06:36:05 PM2. Brawler4Ever
3. iDOWN
4. pumpy_heart
6. kotorfanboy
8. blah54

Fix'd.

Sorry, I'm OCD.

Brawler4Ever

I wanted it to look like that[what I posted].  ::)

iDOWN

Right now, my vote is for blah54.
I'm no 100% sure on anyone being human right now. That includes kotor. Yes, kotor and I have been working together since I was revived, obviously. So many people asked me that. :P

Anyway, I'm about 98% sure kotor is green, and about 70-80% sure about brawler. I hardly have any evidence about pumpy_heart or blah54. Even if one of the other three is a wolf, I feel we wouldn't have lost much, no offense to you, blah, but you haven't given me any good information. The wolf made this an easy choice because I was planning on lynching blah or Gooch. :P

I just don't have any real evidence against anyone, but I feel that Pumpy would be a greater loss than blah (assuming they are human).

iDOWN

Here's a perfect example:

Quote from: blah54 on September 16, 2008, 07:30:07 PMsorry, my internet has been dead since sunday so i naturally haven't been on since then...

but it looks like sirus is dead now anyways, which is good cause i thought he might have been a wolf...

Quote from: blah54 on September 17, 2008, 07:37:15 PMbrawler, i don't really know what to think of him, hasn't done much to convince me of any way, i'd consider him a human...

pumpy, i'm a little suspicious of, always thought that he might be a wolf, ever since the beginning (the master_gamer thing aside)

kotor... originally i thought he was human, but when he was getting all repetitive and in my opinion, flustered in his defence regarding jake and wrydryn, i thought he might be a wolf... but now, i'm leaning towards human, but still wary of him...

Nothing certain, nothing useful.

kotorfanboy

Blah54

Another example of why Blah is a wolf:

Quote from: blah54 on September 16, 2008, 07:30:07 PMHere's a perfect example:

Quote from: blah54 on September 16, 2008, 07:30:07 PMsorry, my internet has been dead since sunday so i naturally haven't been on since then...

His internet was down, the same night the wolves didn't turn in a vote. A little suspicious hm? No one has come to iDOWN saying to be the guardian, or to have the guardian creature power, so we have assumed that the wolves must not have voted. Blah didn't get on, the wolves didn't vote, it is a logical assumption that Blah is a wolf.

kotorfanboy

Sorry I'll re-do that

Another example of why Blah is a wolf:

His internet was down, the same night the wolves didn't turn in a vote. A little suspicious hm? No one has come to iDOWN saying to be the guardian, or to have the guardian creature power, so we have assumed that the wolves must not have voted. Blah didn't get on, the wolves didn't vote, it is a logical assumption that Blah is a wolf.

iDOWN

Thank you kotor. I meant to point that out, but I was in a rush.

Gooch

How depressing, wolfed once again. Im interested to see how this plays out...

Brawler4Ever

I suggest that nobody else votes yet.
We still have some time left.

Brawler4Ever

I posted this to both kotor and iDOWN.

On Pumpy:
Quote from:  Sirus PAge 9ok
something just hit me
if mastergamer was wolfed then ppl would know know pumpy would be framed
so therefore there is a possiblity the wolves knew that too and purposely wolfed mastergamer so they would somehow get pumpy at least free from suspicion for at least a few days while wolfing down other ppl
so im changing my vote to pumpy_heart

Sirus was believed to be a wolf, yet here he(out of nowhere) accuses Pumpy. Although, this post was largely ignored...

Blah: Apparently blah, Pumpy, Sirus, and MP have been voted as wolves throughout the game; mainly since kotor stated his reasons to believe blah to be a wolf in his[kotor's] post right after Hugo's I'm-a-Mason speech[Page 10].
Other than that, I've seen no reason to believe that Blah to be a wolf.

kotor: See below

Quote from:  Kake3343 Page 10I think that the garudian should trust someone who says that. If the wolf shaman seers someone blue, then he doesn't know if it is the seer or gaurdian. (If he says "I know your the Gaurdian" to the seer, he's a wolf. ) If someone says "I know your a blue, he's a probably a wolf too. Because if the seer seer'd you, he would know you're a gaurdain.
^^Nice quote by Jake3343. Except that they might have been given a secret power...

On iDOWN: I've seen nothing that would make him look like a wolf. He says(and kotor said) that you[kotor] ressurected him. Since it's Day, I'm not afraid to say that you[kotor and iDOWN] both could be wolves(Hugo didn't trust you, kotor). Neither of you have given me reason to trust you. 

But I'm not going to act on it. As much as you may appear to be wolves, there are better candidates for the moment.
Also: I trust iDOWN more than I trust you. If iDOWN is green(which I'm pretty sure that he is), you could be red and still have ressed him. Anybody could have picked up a special power. If iDOWN was red and you were green, you wouldn't have backed down on your voting of him. Or, you could both be red.   Or both human. Those are also possible.
No more secrets.

Slightly edited,  due to the fact that I'm not pming anyone this info. Just the [kotor]'s and the [iDOWN]'s have been changed, and a few comments that are irrelevant.

More information has come my way. I will be posting more information as soon as I can make sense of it...

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 05, 2008, 08:52:56 PMDang it, we're going to lose...
Pumpy_Heart.

[Almost an EDIT]Whoa hugo...nice.
Master Wolf is seered green, btw. You could be lying...

Quote from: HugoMeister on September 05, 2008, 08:54:10 PMAs I indeed did state in the first few lines. :)

Quote from: HugoMeisterBut that has flaws in itself, seeing as one of the wolves is seer'd green anyway....so I guess it does come down to whether or not you trust me. :P

And now the game begins.

Here is a good trust statement.

What I don't understand is why did everyone trusted Hugo, when his reason for you trusting him is flawed. Honestly, why the hell would a wolf kill a wolf? I mean it would be stupid for a wolf to do that. If you noticed, I was the third person to be wolf'd. I was not revived until I think a night phase or two later. So therefore, Brawler, you theory about me and kotor both being wolves is flawed. If we were both wolves, and kotor (and Sirus assuming they are the wolves, like you said in your post.) killed me, not knowing they would get a reviving creature power. And you can't say it was to make me look human because if the wolves killed me to make me look human (assuming I am a wolf), then it wouldn't matter at all. I'd be dead. How useful, a dead green.

Now, if kotor did revive me, it seems it would be for a human cause. I knew a lot of information that Hugo had gave me. Because he trusts me. And here you can't say kotor revived me because I had information for the wolves, because I was killed by the wolves in the first place. If I got information after I died, it's against the rules to share it, anyway....

This isn't a defense at all, this is reasoning. I just don't understand why the hell people could trust Pumpy last game, but not me. No offense to you, Pumpy, but he was never really useful. He made himself like a dictator in the game and no one particularly liked it. I'm trying not to make myself like that in this game, because I'm in the same situation that Pumpy was in in the last game.

iDOWN

LOL. Brawler post has a quote from Jake3343, but it says Kake3343. mmmm... Kake.

Sorry, I just lmao'd and I could help but point it out. :P

iDOWN

Triple post! :]

I forgot to mention the reason I voted so early is because I'm not going to be on at all for the rest of today (School, footbal game tonight, and I probably won't be on tomorrow. (Homecoming shopping, then going chill at my date's house). So yeah... And don't get the wrong idea whenI say "Going chill at my date's house."

Pervs. :P

Nakah