News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

Gooch

Sorry, i just read MP's post and was getting ready to change my vote, but i'll just make it my next vote. kotorfanboy is my vote. Ack, why are you voting for me? I haven't done anything, except try my hardest to get on and keep up with this thing.

Brawler4Ever

It's Night. We can't vote yet.

Mine was a safety. Why the others voted for you is beyond me.

Nakah

Night is over. Story will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one died.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day. No one has died. Day ends Wednesday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

iDOWN

L.O.L.

I seriously laughed my ass off at that.

Brawler4Ever

LOL. nice wolves.  :P

Do you think that it was a Guard or just pure laziness?

iDOWN

Okay, we're either really close to winning this game or really close to losing. We have 7 people still alive.

This "No one died" thing could just be a result of the wolf(s) not voting, but it shouldn't be overlooked. There is also the possibility of there still being a Guardian, whom I still believe to be dead. There is also the chance that the creature power was the power of the guardian.

As you know, I was revived. I am green, as Hugo had told you all. If there is indeed a Guardian out there, I would like them to please confront me. I don't care how, and it would be nice that it happens before the next night phase. If it was someone using a creature power, I would like them to confront me as well.

Gooch

Ok, since i didn't pay much attention, i shall re-cast my vote to kotorfanboy, but this is still to be decided, for i have a possibly stronger vote in my stead. btw, i have finally been freed. However, my mom got really mad at me, so im limited to 1 hour a day, but now i have free reign and am finally back (legally, in my house at least).

Brawler4Ever

felicidades.(congratulations)

1. Sirus
2. Brawler4Ever
4. pumpy_heart
6. Kotorfanboy
8. Blah54
11. Gooch
 :P

Gooch

Ok, my other vote shall come to fruitition. I shall change my vote to Sirus.

Sirus

i believe i have to defend myself but first give me an explanation why you think im a wolf

Brawler4Ever

^^Seriously...

I'm tired of secrets...

iDOWN

Quote from: Sirus on September 15, 2008, 07:52:42 PMi believe i have to defend myself but first give me an explanation why you think im a wolf

Okay. I'm not holding this back. It's now or never.

Sirus, we all have a right to believe you are a wolf for these reasons exactly:

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 14, 2008, 07:04:38 PMThe fact that he voted for Gooch makes me suspicious of him. That would have been a KinB, thus possibly giving MasterPenguin more time for a defense; even though many people believe him to be a wolf.

Many people had no votes. If Sirus wanted a fair, neutral, safety vote, he could have chosen many other people.

As Brawler said in this PM quote, This makes you look like a wolf. You voted Gooch to create a KitB situation to possibly save MasterPenguin, whom I also believe was a wolf. This also makes Gooch seem Human, but that's besides the point.

Also: I have evidence that you could be the last wolf:

Upon observation Saturday and Sunday, you, Sirus, were the only inactive living person during the night phase. If you'd notice, no one was killed in the night phase. I have recieved no Guardian or creature PM, so I'm assuming the wolves did not vote. If everyone was online excpet for you, you did not send Nakah a pm. You have to be the final wolf.

That is why I'm finally going to vote for Sirus, and mean it.

Brawler4Ever