News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Remember Night ends Tuesday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

Correct.

HugoMeister

...The chatroom says day ends today. Is it today or tomorrow?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

Today's Tuesday. It ends today @ 9:00 PM.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

jake3343

I vote for Masterpenguin

okay, I kind of want to know why Hugo voted for me, he didn't really give a reason.  :P

MasterPenguin

Gooch

I found a little time to sneek on so, jake 3343.

kotorfanboy

Brawler4Ever

:D

Why is everybody voting for Jake?  ???
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HugoMeister

jake3343

well, looks like I'm gone, whatever, just another human gone. Just to let you know, I think that Masterpenguin, suris, and pumpy_heart are the wolfs.

jake3343

Nakah

Jake is dead. Story will follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the remaining 10 entered the forest they were once in, it seemed much more twisted and cryptic as the tall pine trees swinged with the wind.

Everyone walked together as a group.

"We're safe if we stick together..." Said Sirus.

"No you're not." Said Nakah.

"Who are you?" Asked Jake3343 surprised by the figure in front of him.

It was clothed in white robe, with a sword in one hand and an old candle in another. With hair white and face pure. It's eyes were like ice.

"I am Nakah, creator of all you see and your very existence."

"Will you defeat Master Hand for us?"

"No I come with message from higher authority than myself."

"Someone must die, I am here to bring them with me. It is necessary. For you must all decide your own fate, which is already known to us and the higher authority."

"Who is meant to die?" Asked Gooch.

"Jake3343."

Jake ran behind Kotor in fear.

"Fear not, I will bring you with me into the world beyond. Come. It is your time, now." Responded Nakah.

"No!" Screamed Jake.

"Well then I'll force you." Said Nakah.

Nakah flew into the air as a beam of great white light shined from him. The entire forest was burned from this light which shielded the remaining survivors from it's flames. Nakah shined this light in the place where Jake stood and Jaked jumped in fear.

With a quick whip of light Jake was gone.

"Now, continue with what was going on. Jake is in my care now. I will open the path to the next section for you."

With this, Nakah did so and disappeared in light.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night. Send in PMs. Night will end Wednesday @ 9:00p.m. EST.

Begin.

Nakah

Night is over. Story will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the path opened into the next section, it was a massive cloud. Everyone walked on and was comforted by the peaceful sky and calm wind.

Except for HugoMeister.

It was more realistic for him, when he entered the section he immediately fell and continued to fall out of sight forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day. iDOWN is resurrected. HugoMeister is dead. Day ends Saturday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

HugoMeister

Predictable old wolves. *tsk tsk*

Thankfully I've prepared for my own death. And iDOWN's resurrection only sweetens the deal.

To those whom I trusted:

You know of my plans and of my theories. Good thing eh? Do what you must. Lead us to victory!

To the Wolves:

The last mason is dead. But alas, the threat remains. You won't win. My ideas will, and have survived. :)

kotorfanboy

Hugo was a good player, too bad we lost him  :(
But, with the resurrection of iDOWN, hopefully we didn't lose any ground.

We are getting low on players. I think A few things should be assumed from here on out.
1. iDOWN is human, as he was wolfed, then revived.
2. Hugo seems to have had some good info before his death. If he entrusted you to this info, then be careful who you tell it to, but don't be too hesitant. If we wait around too long the wolves will get us.
3. We should assume that the masons are now all dead.
4. Assuming that we haven't gotten any wolves yet, we could lose the game very soon. If we lynch an innocent person, then the wolves get a human in the night phase and we lose. Again, assuming we haven't gotten any wolves yet.

My vote goes for MasterPenguin

Hugo and I have both stated our suspicions of MP repeatedly, and I am almost 100% convinced he is a wolf. Trying to judge from voting patterns, he and pumpy seem to be banding together. Since I believe MP to be a wolf, I also believe Pumpy to be a wolf. Pumpy also voted for MP the first two rounds, maybe he got a lead on Deku and is trying to get him. The way pumpy went after Deku - not by laying down his evidence to the other humans as his being a wolf - but silently chasing him, just voting for Deku and not giving a reason.

My wolves are right now:
MasterPenguin
Pumpy

and also, Sirus and Blah are under suspicion.

If you guys out there think pumpy is a wolf more than masterpenguin, I am will change my vote. This late in the game, alliances and teamwork is the key to victory. If we all vote single-mindedly, the wolves will take advantage.