TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Yea. My internet was down. I'm sorry.
From now on out, every Friday, I will be completely inactive. ITS HIGHSCHOOL GAME DAY BABY!

pumpy_heart

Internet down last weekend that is.
Ok...seems like things have spiced up. Time to make some action occur.

jake3343

I don't have any huge suspisouns on who the wolfs are yet, but I am a little weary on Sirus. I didn't find any evidence that master penguin was a wolf, so I am not going to vote him. I agree somewhat with kotor, but I find that I disagree a little more. I do agree that Sirus might be a wolf, but I am not too sure. I disagree that Hugo is my ally. I am not saying he's a wolf, I'm just saying that Hugo could have somehow found out that Master Penguin is blue (Wolf Shaman, perhaps?) He doesn't want to lynch him because he wants to get info from him. He only votes for him to start to get people to think he's a wolf and then he will be voted off in a few rounds.
Quote from: HugoMeister on September 05, 2008, 08:44:37 PMTo the Guardian:

Be wary of who comes to you with "I know you're the guardian." There's a 50% chance that he's a wolf. There's really no way for you to tell if he's the seer or wolf besides your own choice. Then again, there could be a seer creature power, you never know. Think things out, one step at a time. One wrong decision and we lose either you or the people you trust.

The wolves might not kill you immediately if they do find you. They can use you to get info on the other blue and the humans. Use caution. 

I think that the garudian should trust someone who says that. If the wolf shaman seers someone blue, then he doesn't know if it is the seer or gaurdian. (If he says "I know your the Gaurdian" to the seer, he's a wolf. ::)) If someone says "I know your a blue, he's a probably a wolf too. Because if the seer seer'd you, he would know you're a gaurdain.

I know this sounds like I am 100% sure he's a wolf, but in reality, it's actually only a theory. But it's a strong enough Theory to make me say HugoMeister

HugoMeister

Hm...I see thinking rationally earns me 'wolf' status. <_<

Although you do have a point Jake. I didn't think of it that way. I was in the mindset that the roles would come up, instead of colors. Well that backfired. >_>

TIME FOR DEFENSES:

Jake: already went through you, you indeed have a point. I was wrong. Simple flaws like that kill people :P

MasterPenguin: I'm on all the time cuz I have no life. I'm always on chat and the forums. I mean seriously, yesterday I was on from 2:30 PM to 2:30 AM. I have like 20 days online on the forums. I play this game because I think its fun, no matter what role I have, blue, green, or red. To add to that, people who've played this before know I've been active for all 3 games. Also, I'm not saying you were that inactive. All twg talk happened when you were there, you could have logs of everything, know everybody's theories, and base ideas off of that.

I have valuable information, and as you people have put it, you think I'm the wolf shaman, who can seer. There's also another explanation though, and kotor (yes mp, kotor) touched upon it.

The Masons

I think that now is the best time for you people to know of them. Not for the sake of protecting myself, but for the sake of winning, helping my team.

I am a Mason.

Unfortunately, I can't prove this. You see, you're other two masons are dead. Both wolfed. One after another. Night 1 and Night 2. master_gamer38, and SuperZombie.

I hinted at the idea to all of you in my really big post. I said I was green, but yet trusted the wolf victims to be green, and I knew that the blues were not among the wolfed. In addition, I confided in iDOWN before his death. I trust him to be a simple human as well. I also hinted this to pumpy_heart, although I do not know if he picked up on it.

If the blues are indeed dead, it would have beem by our hands, or by dropping out. The wolves have not yet touched them.

I told iDOWN that if I had died last night, to state all of this in my stead. But added to that would have been "Pumpy is a wolf". He was the first person I hinted my masonry at, and by simply checking who's online showed 3 people sending messages to each other at rapid paces. If indeed he was a wolf, then in his mind it would have been something like "o look, 3 people messaging each other constantly, who could be threats, and aren't wolves. What to do." *wolfs people*

I have 4 ideas for wolves: Kotorfanboy, Sirus, MasterPenguin, and Pumpy_Heart.

~phew

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

Referring to my statement that you guys keep quoting about inactivity with roles, nothing is ever 100% true unless it is fact. I stated that it was normally the scenario, though keep in mind it is not only.

This of course, makes no difference as everyone now could still be lying I just didn't want you guys to think I hinted at the particular roles of this game by making that statement as I never would keep in mind.

kotorfanboy

Well as of now, I'll go with what Hugo has said. It doesn't help as much as multiple masons alive would, but it is still something. If you are a mason and you know Hugo is lying PLEASE post here. You would almost guarantee the humans' defeat if you didn't. I'm not saying that Hugo is definitely lying, but there is the smallest chance of it. So if you are a mason, please say so here.

On the topic of pumpy, it is suspicious that if Hugo implied he was a mason to pumpy, then the masons turn up dead, making pumpy a wolf. This cannot be framed like the master gamer thing, because it was just between Hugo and Pumpy. This could all be a coincidence, but as of now pumpy is on my short list of wolves:

MasterPenguin
Sirus
Blah
Pumpy

And guys, don't forget about Gooch. He may be inactive, and we should not make him a priority to investigate, but he said there was a reason he could not get on frequently, not just because he was bored. This makes him just as likely to be anything, not more likely as a human.

jake3343

Okay I guess I am changing my vote to Pumpy_Heart

Hugo probably wouldn't say he was a mason if he wasn't, because the masons could just reveal themselves. I don't agree with my last theory anymore. If other people claim to be the masons though, then I will be back to voting for Hugo.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: TWG Signups #3*There will also be 3 Masons. Masons are humans who know the identity of their other masons. Like wolves, they receive the names of their fellow masons in their role PM(Seered as Green).

Quote from: HugoMeister on September 06, 2008, 10:17:42 AMUnfortunately, I can't prove this. You see, you're other two masons are dead. Both wolfed. One after another. Night 1 and Night 2. master_gamer38, and SuperZombie.
...That's pretty lucky guessing by the wolves, eh?

If you are a mason, and Hugo is lying, please come out. The way that I see it, by lynching Hugo and you, we will give ourselves a day.

1. Sirus
   2. Brawler4Ever
   4. pumpy_heart
   6. Kotorfanboy
   7. Jake3343
   8. Blah54
   9. MasterPenguin
  11. Gooch
  15. HugoMeister

There are nine of us left. If you(a Mason) come out, then we can vote to lynch both you and Hugo in the next two days. That way, we will get at least one wolf(if one of you was lying). We could then give ourselves another day. If you are wolfed without teelling us that you are a mason, and we see Hugo as a Mason(if he is a wolf) then we will lose.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

pumpy_heart

Idea for wolf.
I think Hugo's name sucks.
I change my vote to HUGO. (that isnt a vote....)

Guys, you aren't thinking this through. Not a single one of you who accused me with the exception of one has ever spoken to me.
That should be enough for you guys to realize some foolishness.
And another reason, votes aren't due for a while. Why the rush to vote now? If you really want to kill a human in 24 hours when you are given 92 hours, then go right ahead.
I suggest we use the other 2 days to make sure we get a wolf. I do not want the humans to lose again.

I am not offering any speculation, because that would only lead the wolves to be even more careful to make sure they do not leak anything.

Sirus

yeah well pumpy
its mainly kinda of safety b/c i probably wont be on a lot
b/c of school and i can only be on for a little tomorrow

kotorfanboy

You guys should not rush into a vote just yet. Wait for more solid evidence of pumpy. I don't think pumpy heart is 100% a wolf, but I do find him suspicious. Even if you do want to vote pumpy, hold back for now, we don't want an insta. It is early in the day phase, and I'm glad we are all active and thinking, but we shouldn't insta this early.

kotorfanboy

And Sirus, don't make a safety vote on the person about to be insta'd. Hold back your suspicions until you are more sure of your vote. We don't want to do anything we will regret.

pumpy_heart

He didnt bold it...so there is no vote.
But yep. Anyone who uses reason should at the very least wait until Monday to vote.

kotorfanboy

Alright so the conversation between hugo and pumpy when hugo implied he was a mason, hugo and pumpy didn't know when exactly it happened. So this can't be the basis on somebody's vote I don't think. Pumpy also says he didn't know what the masons were until today. It seems to me that pumpy looks pretty human. If you still don't trust him too much, at least change your vote to no one. We don't want to screw this up.

Nakah

Mind you all that it's only a safety if that person hasn't already a vote on them.