Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

stupid gustav....
damn it
i hate hurricanes
wait iDown, you live in Lousiana right?

Nakah

Alright, I am sorry guys for not updating when Night ended. I spent Friday preparing for my brother moving out for college(Marist in PoughKeepsie, New York), Saturday we packed, and Sunday was moving in day in which I have been doing a bunch of stuff all day. I then had to reformat my pc because of the horrible viruses. Everything's fine now though and I'll continue with updating the game for right now.

Night is over. PMs are in. Story will follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fourteen looked around and within moments the next gate opened making a path to the next section of the realm. It was a vast desert with colossal dunes that stretched infinitely. It was night in this section, though.

Everyone began to walk around trying to find some sort of resemblance of civilization. There was nothing.

"What kind of trick is this?" Asked Sirus.

"There must be something here." Replied HugoMeister.

"Who knows, though." Responded Brawler4Ever.

For a while the fourteen continued to wander. It was cool in the desert and the sky was illuminated by bright nebulae, planets of great size could be seen, while beautiful constellations of stars appeared in the crisp light that was visible from the realm.

Eventually, the fourteen came upon a small hut. Inside the hut there was a toad who wore a light green turban upon his head. He sat on his carpet which lay on the floor. The carpet had a weird design on it.

"Welcome." Said the toad.

"Who are you?" Asked Super Zombie.

"I am the great Nirfk." Said the Toad.

"What is a Nirfk?" Retorted Super Zombie.

Nirfk stared.

"Well?" Asked Sirus.

"I will show you the way." Said Nirfk.

"Which way, and to where?" Asked everyone.

"Alakazam!" Screamed Nirfk.

With a bright flash, a screaming sound, and a poof, everyone vanished and appeared in what was to be assumed as the next section of the realm. Except this was in the stars. Everyone was inside a crystallic cave which was in a giant ice formation that circled a great planet. Below could be seen the vast desert. What was to become of them in this place? They all thought.

"Oh my God!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Screamed Super Zombie as he flew off the ice cave's ledge and began to fall greatly from the sky and towards the desert which lay thousands of leagues below. It was not long before his screams were so far away in the distance that they nor he could be heard or seen.

"What happened!" Screamed Dekudude as he looked contemptously at everyone around him.

"I saw him get pushed by one of us!" Responded another.

"Who did this?" Asked Sirus.

Within a moment, everyone realized that like the meadow garden they encoutnered before, this cave was small and had one circular room wil 12 chairs in it. Everyone looked around as the next section and phase of the realm was about to begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 2. Super Zombie is dead. Day ends Wednesday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Begin.

iDOWN

Yes, Sirus, I live in Louisiana. Why?

SuperZombie ish teh dead. :[
Day 2... Might have a lead, but I'll wait.

HugoMeister

If you're not playing, don't post in this thread. T_T

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

for reasons i cant exactly describe, i wont be able to get on much after right now, so please, no phantoms if you would, i cant help this...

Brawler4Ever

I've been mentioned in every single story so far...Except the very first one...
 ???  :P
This is both confusing and amusing. lol.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 31, 2008, 08:04:52 PM...
I've been mentioned in every single story so far...Except the very first one...
 ???  :P
This is both confusing and amusing. lol.
I haven't been in any of them. ;-;
Consider yourself lucky.

iDOWN

Sorry for the double post, but please excuse me from phantoms. My power could be going out any minute. The weather is looking bad.
No idea when it will go out and when it will come back on.

Nakah

I would expect you to double post rather than editing, as editing is against the rules.

pumpy_heart

So guys...
Its been a couple of nights...what does the secret power do?
Im curious. If the general public never finds out, it could harm the humans. So we need to know what it does.

Sirus

Super Zombie

Well I'm not surprised! Have fun with the game.

Nakah

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 01, 2008, 01:47:36 PMSo guys...
Its been a couple of nights...what does the secret power do?
Im curious. If the general public never finds out, it could harm the humans. So we need to know what it does.

It's different every night. Whether or not the player chooses to come out to the public is up to him. It's also their choice whether they decide to use it or not.

Nakah

DaveytheRebel has dropped out of the game.

No one can afford to be inactive.

kotorfanboy