News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

But why am I the victim of People not being able to chose and Gooch look i'll change my vote to DekuDude because we haven't had anygood leads at all yet so i'll start there ok so insta if you think I am a wolf but I will say I am a human.
 So gooch if you want to vote me still  I was not doing it to say anything, mainly to hold my vote.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: jake3343 on August 29, 2008, 03:18:28 PMwow, what ever, you're probably just dodging a phantom vote,

That's exactly why I'm voting for you.

Everything in my last post was a joke except that I was voting for you. That was serious.

:-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

Day is over. Wrydryn is dead. Many Phantoms now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone came rushing to the dead body of Master_gamer38 in the forest. Brawler stood in awe.
Everyone looked in fear.

Within a moment, everything in the forest shifted, with a path made towards the next section of the realm.

"What are we to do?" Asked Sirus.

"Follow the path..." Replied Super Zombie.

"Indeed." Responded Dekudude.

The remaining 14 began to follow the path out of the forest and through the great gates into the next section of the realm. The gates closed behind them when they entered. Now they were in a brighter section of the realm.

In this part of the realm, beautiful meadows and trees spurred everywhere for the eye's delight. Everyone entered and looked around feeling great comfort. In the middle of this meadow, magical centaurs danced and flocked about running with their pan pipes and jumping into the air. There were 14 small stones making a circle. Everyone knew what must be done.

So everyone sat down and talked.

In the end of the day, Wrydryn lay in the middle of the circle with three stab wounds in the back, a slit achilles, and a spike in the neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 2. Send in PMs. Night ends Saturday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Begin.

kotorfanboy

Brawler4Ever

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on August 29, 2008, 07:36:08 PMIn the end of the day, Wrydryn lay in the middle of the circle with three stab wounds in the back, a slit achilles, and a spike in the neck.

Ouch...

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 29, 2008, 07:51:33 PMNo. Wrydyrn had 3 votes.  :-\
No, Wrydryn only had 2 votes. I went back and looked. Dekudude had 2 as well. It must have been a knife in the box, he just didn't say anything about it.

Nakah

It was a KitB, I had Wrydrn as 2 and Dekudude as 1. It came up as 2. So Wrydrn was killed.

Send in PMs.

Wrydryn

So umm 1 thing to say bemore careful this round in who you vote for. I'll be watching but I did think my last post seemed a bit wolfish. I hope you all belive me when I say I am a human so this is goodbye for now :D

jake3343

wyrdyn, you were lynched during the day, so you don't get a death post. Oh well...

Quote from: the rules5. One death post may be allowed by the person killed during the Night phase. This post must be brief, and contain no information about the game. A player who is lynched, during the Day, may not post again after they are killed

Brawler4Ever

That rule has been broken so many times that I think that it hardly matters anymore...
Just look at the two previous games. Just about everybody that was lynched broke that rule.  ::)

Dekudude

Gahh, I missed the vote. Dang it. *slaps self* I've been busy. T_T

But no, Kotorfanboy, I'm not a wolf this time...

HugoMeister

Technically, one of the living is dead right now. Night should have ended a while ago.....

LOOP HOLES. IF YOU FEEL YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, SAY IT NOW, BEFORE YOU'RE DEAD! D:

jkjk don't, you'd probably get both of us banned. XD

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

Maybe nobody will get wolfed!  :D

That would be so funny.  ;D

iDOWN

Oh wow...

Anyway, because of hurricane Gustav, I'm probably not going to be active tomorrow and Tuesday. (Possibly Wednesday). Just hope that I don't die because I'm terrified right now. :[