News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Well....someone needs to do something. Leads aren't going to pop out of nowhere.

For now, my vote is MasterPenguin.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Wrydryn

well I agree with Hugo I vote Wrydyrn

If that doesn't count, Gooch for attacking my friend

Super Zombie

How do you agree with Hugo if you're voting for yourself? Also, how do you pronounce your name?

iDOWN

Yeah, Hugo's right.
I'm not going to be on much tomorrow, so I don't want a phantom. My vote is Davey for the moment. I don't have a lead on you at all, Davey so don't take it personally. I just don't want a phantom vote. I'll change it if it's neccessary.

blah54

well i'm going to vote Wrydyrn for now... again, cause i have no clue who to vote for...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

lol. Wrydryn is basically killing himself, seeing as he has the most votes so far. :P

Brawler4Ever

Jake3343

7 is my favorite number...and he stole it...he must be wolf... jk.

But my vote is Jake3343...for the reason above...

Awkward.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Wrydryn

erm.. ok i'm making mine gooch no insta for me I was just joking around not trying to kill myself ;D
and how did jake steal 7?

iDOWN

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 29, 2008, 12:21:30 PMand how did jake steal 7?
He's number 7 on the list:

1. Sirus
   2. Brawler4Ever
   3. iDOWN
   4. pumpy_heart
   5. Wrydryn
   6. Kotorfanboy
   7. Jake3343
   8. Blah54
   9. MasterPenguin
  11. Gooch
  12. SuperZombie
  13. HugoMeister
  14. DaveyTheRebel
  15. Dekudude

Super Zombie

Gooch

Ima just gonna go with Wrydryn and sorry for attacking your friend, but lets think about it this way. Should he turn out to possibly be a wolf, would you vote for all of us whom vote him off?

Wrydryn

what's your lead and so what he's my friend and now i'm gonna be voted off so ehm my question is why? If you don't have any leads vote for some who doesn't have anything against them. besides if my friend was a wolf i'd pumel them. Also do you have any leads??? NO! If you do then tell us!

kotorfanboy

Well I'm back. I bet pumpy is expecting a defense from me so I'll give it a shot. There isn't much for me to say early on, except that it would be highly unlikely for me to be a wolf because I know two other people in the game. Jake is my brother and Wrydryn is my neighbor, and I see both of them enough to figure out any suspicious behavior from them. It would be extremely unlikely that all three of us would be wolves, and if any amount of us were wolves then it would be found out by the rest of us. I can give you my word that I'm human, but what value does somebody's word have on TWG? Pumpy heart said he's going to try everyone and see who gives good defenses, and I'll say that I can't be a wolf because Jake and Wrydryn would figure it out.

That said, I'll vote for Dekudude because I talked to him on AIM, and he did seem pretty suspicious, dodging a few of my questions. This is also partly a safety vote, so don't read too much into it.

pumpy_heart

jake3343

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 28, 2008, 05:21:48 PMJake3343

7 is my favorite number...and he stole it...he must be wolf... jk.

But my vote is Jake3343...for the reason above...

Awkward.

wow, what ever, you're probably just dodging a phantom vote,

I'm voting for Brawler4ever, I don't think he is a wolf, but, I don't want a phantom and I don't have any leads.