News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

MasterPenguin

It's time for action people. We can win this thing.

MasterPenguin

Meh. Might as well try to save myself.. But seriously, I'm not a wolf. Got a few things to post, which other can confirm these logs to be true.

Quote<pumpy_heart>   eh. I think I'll vote for you as a safety

Quote[20:23:15]   <MasterPenguin>   Why am I the evil wolf? =/
[20:23:25]   <HugoMeister>   because i said so lol

Quote[20:23:31]   <HugoMeister>   blame the dead man
[20:23:48]   <HugoMeister>   its very easy to get people to think how you want them too ....
[20:24:06]   <kotorfanboy>   We of course did have the plan
[20:24:45]   |<--   kotorfanboy has left irc.drshnaps.com (Q:- Leaving.)
[20:26:10]   <HugoMeister>   ...why does he act like 'we' had a plan
[20:26:13]   <HugoMeister>   i thought he was a wolf...
[20:26:15]   <HugoMeister>   ...

[Yes - I turned on timestamps for all you guys. Though Pumpy's was a PM, and it didn't get it. Sorry D:]

I'll say it again. You guys are voting for for pretty much no reason. D:. Read the above log, and you'll see why I'm voting for kotor.

kotorfanboy

And as kotor says,

QuoteIt's time for action people. We can win this thing.

MasterPenguin

Thought I'd add a bit more. I wish we could edit. :[

As I said, you are voting for me for literally no reasons.

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 05, 2008, 09:17:13 PM(11:16:33 PM) kotorfanboy: He's on the chat a lot, so he would be a good observer for the wolves to check out what is going on in the chat

If you hadn't noticed, I've been on NSM Chat for over a year, for 4~6 hours a day. I added an extra channel to the list that I join, so I could find out who the wolves are. And because of this, I'm suspected? You can talk with almost any of the regulars, and they do know that I am on a long time, every day, unchanging. Though there is truth to that. I am a good observer, having logged quite a lot. But that also can help the humans, not you. And we know you have been trying to frame me, as you have been voting for me for quite some time [a week].

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 05, 2008, 09:17:13 PMMasterPenguin
Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 10, 2008, 06:44:26 PMMy vote goes for MasterPenguin

And after looking through the logs of this day, I find yet another.

Quote from: Gooch on September 11, 2008, 05:09:59 PMjust a heads up, still being watched, so im just gonna throw out MasterPenguin as a vote (i wont have any possible chance to be on all weekend, our first band comp! Yay! Hopefully my mom will let up soon, it's getting hard to do homework with this thing.

Two out of 3 votes for no reason. It seems like Kotor is just trying to bring me down, as I see through you.

kotorfanboy

I was speculating before, that's not the only reason I voted for you. Gooch, pumpy, and I all seem to have our suspicions. We are thinking this through, this is not random.

MasterPenguin

Tell us why you are voting for me, then. All of us.

Brawler4Ever

I don't know why people keep secrets...it's not healthy for the game.

Quote from: MasterPenguin on September 13, 2008, 05:38:05 PM[20:26:10]   <HugoMeister>   ...why does he act like 'we' had a plan
[20:26:13]   <HugoMeister>   i thought he was a wolf...
[20:26:15]   <HugoMeister>   ...

LOL.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 13, 2008, 05:26:36 PMMasterPenguin

It's time for action people. We can win this thing.

Wait...why did you vote for iDOWN before?  ???

Brawler4Ever

Triple Post.  :D

Gooch. Safety vote.

blah54

i'll follow brawler and accomplish two things... i'm not 100% sure masterpenguin's a wolf, but im also suspicious of gooch, aside from him being inactive...

so i'll vote for Gooch, as a safety, and also cause i'm not 100% sure on my suspicions of both penguin and gooch... this way, penguin will still die, but it raises the chance of gooch being voted for, cause' im suspicious of him... anyways, too much garbage, i vote for Gooch.
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Nakah

Day is over. Story will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone killed MasterPenguin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night. MasterPenguin is dead(I'm extremely tired so the story would be this). Night ends Sunday @ 9:00p.m. EST.

Begin.

Sirus

wOOt
powers back earlier than expected
well
i vote for gooch b/c MP we're going to have to watch and kotor im almost certain but im going to lay back and watch for now

Sirus

Brawler4Ever

Nakah

You posted after 9:00 p.m. EST, therefore your vote does not count.

PHANTOM.

Indeed.

MasterPenguin

That's an awesome addition to the storyline.