News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on September 02, 2008, 02:42:18 PMDaveytheRebel has dropped out of the game.

No one can afford to be inactive.
:o

...Does anybody have any leads?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

HugoMeister

Wait, is he or is he not being replaced? If not, do we get to know what he was? =/

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

Yes, one spot open for replacement. PM me for it. No, you do not get to know what he was, I would treat it as if he's dead for now.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on September 02, 2008, 04:12:47 PMMake your leads.
Ok then. I'm going to start.

Quote from: iDOWN on August 26, 2008, 04:19:47 AMHugo, kotor and I were talking about something like this before roles were sent out, except it was Pumpy to be killed first, but this works too. We were saying if we were wolves, we would kill Pumpy first to make it seem like master_gamer was a wolf, seeing their little rivalry they had ever since the last game. In this case, master_gamer was killed, so whoever killed him was either trying to frame Pumpy, or it could have been Pumpy. It doesn't really weigh out anything whatsoever, seeing as anyone could have done this, so Pumpy still isn't suspicious to me. I'll have to wait on my vote. Waaay too early to vote just yet.

I believe that either Hugo, Kotorfanboy, iDOWN, or Pumpy, are wolves. Unfortunately, there a 4 possible here.  :-\
I'll start with the most prominent first:

Pumpy: I don't believe that he(or any other wolves) killed mastergamer out of spite. I think that he killed gamer to play the "innocent face." (kill mastergamer, then have the other wolves say that they think that he's a wolf, and then he says that he didn't, thus making him look innocent) He's also been really quiet so far.

iDOWN: Basically, I'm going for everybody that goes along with the whole "Pumpy and mastergamer fight"
As seen above, he took part in it.

Hugo:
Quote from: HugoMeister on August 26, 2008, 06:00:28 PMEh that's what I would have done if I was a wolf. Kill either pumpy or mg first, to try to set up the front that one of them was still angry with the other. Unless of course one of them was a wolf. In that case, then the entire plan would backfire. The human would die, but then everyone would think that the survivor was a wolf. :P
ta-da.  :P

Kotor:
Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 29, 2008, 02:14:14 PMWell I'm back. I bet pumpy is expecting a defense from me so I'll give it a shot. There isn't much for me to say early on, except that it would be highly unlikely for me to be a wolf because I know two other people in the game. Jake is my brother and Wrydryn is my neighbor, and I see both of them enough to figure out any suspicious behavior from them. It would be extremely unlikely that all three of us would be wolves, and if any amount of us were wolves then it would be found out by the rest of us. I can give you my word that I'm human, but what value does somebody's word have on TWG? Pumpy heart said he's going to try everyone and see who gives good defenses, and I'll say that I can't be a wolf because Jake and Wrydryn would figure it out.
That's a horrible reason not to be a wolf...did Nakah even know that? If he didn't, then that has nothing to do with your being a wolf or not.

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 29, 2008, 02:14:14 PMThat said, I'll vote for Dekudude because I talked to him on AIM, and he did seem pretty suspicious, dodging a few of my questions. This is also partly a safety vote, so don't read too much into it.
Maybe you could share that?

^This is my best lead so far. DO NOT FOLLOW ME BLINDLY. That's one of the reasons that we lost last game. Make your own leads. I'm just tossing up info for all of you to use.

pumpy_heart

I would not use the stuff from last game in this game...
And if thats your "proof," go for it... You will just lose another human.
I'll do more stuff this afternoon before voting.

pumpy_heart

And for being quiet, I got a bass on Sunday XD
Been playing it virtually nonstop. Sorry about that guys, but I'll be more active now.

kotorfanboy

How is mine a bad defense? Nakah explained on the chat that in real life, you can judge people's reactions better if they are lying or not, especially if you know them well. I know Jake and Wrydryn, and just from talking to them it would give me a pretty good idea of what they were. It would be very hard to conceal anything from them, being around them so much.

Picture this: Let's say Jake was a wolf, and he's on the computer. I would just walk by and probably happen to see who he is talking to. If I see him talking to two other TWG players every night phase, or he is being sneaky about who he is talking to, that would make me more suspicious. He has not done this though, showing me that he is most likely a human. Nakah says we cant talk about TWG in real life anymore, but I have talked to them enough before Nakah made that rule to judge them. It is much easier to deceive someone online when all the other person can see are your words, not your tone and body language.

And Nakah wouldn't have to know that. Nakah didn't know we all knew each other, but even if he did, the results of who is what is completely random by random.org, so it is out of Nakah's control to pick what all three of us are.

And as for Dekudude, I didn't save the convo we had, but I remember asking him what he was, and a few general questions like that, but he was being pretty vague in his answers. Also, he seemed to change the topic a lot, as to get it off of TWG. As I said it was partly a safety vote, so don't read too much into it without more conclusive evidence.

pumpy_heart

MasterPenguin

Pumpy's the one to follow. I also don't want another Phantom Vote. :/

Dekudude

blah54

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 03, 2008, 12:34:54 PMPicture this: Let's say Jake was a wolf, and he's on the computer. I would just walk by and probably happen to see who he is talking to. If I see him talking to two other TWG players every night phase, or he is being sneaky about who he is talking to, that would make me more suspicious. He has not done this though, showing me that he is most likely a human. Nakah says we cant talk about TWG in real life anymore, but I have talked to them enough before Nakah made that rule to judge them. It is much easier to deceive someone online when all the other person can see are your words, not your tone and body language.

what makes you what you say the truth? how do we know you're not lying? especially for something we can't even scrap together the tiniest bit of acknowledgment of...

Picture this: If you two happened to both be wolves, then of course you would stick up for each other, obviously or subtlely, brothers or not. And who's to say that he might not be better at hiding then you think? He may be your brother, but you never know...

in any case i don't think that's a good defense...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

HugoMeister

I'm sticking with my vote from the previous day.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

I do never know, but I would target a much more likely candidate first. Secondly, as I said in an earlier post, it would be a very unlikely chance that both of us, and maybe even wrydryn were all wolves, and working together. I don't feel like calculating the odds but you can see out of 15 people, 3 who happen to know each other all being the wolves is very unlikely. I can say I'm green all I want, but you guys can trust the probabilities.

kotorfanboy

Well I guess a vote has got to be made...

Sirus

I find him kinda suspicious, semi-safety

Brawler4Ever

kotorfanboy: ok. I misread your post. I thought that you said that you three had less chance of being a wolf because you knew each other.

Pumpy_Heart
you were being quiet before Sunday...
and your in the whole "mastergamer and you" thingy...
But this is mostly a safety vote.  :-\

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 03, 2008, 05:02:30 AMI would not use the stuff from last game in this game...

When I have stuff from this game, I'll use stuff from this game. When I have nothing from this game, I'll use stuff from last game. Please, give me something from this game.
Thank you.  :P