Series: Other
Game: Circus Charlie
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Stage 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Might it work better if you distributed three measures of 4/4 into each system? That way, it'll create only five systems, which is just enough to fit snug into one page (I may be biased here, because that's how I did it when I arranged this song myself).

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that this track is based on "American Patrol", a march composed by Frank White Meacham. So in this case, it'd read, "Arranged by Konami" and then "Arranged for Piano by Jacopo Tore" following that.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

JacopoTore

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 27, 2022, 02:28:05 PMMight it work better if you distributed three measures into each system? That way, it'll create only five systems, which is just enough to fit snug into one page (I may be biased here, because that's how I did it when I arranged this song myself).
Did it!

Bloop

The files are still the same I believe. The only thing I can add to Levi's remarks is maybe adding a courtesy accidental to the F# in the L.H. of m19, beat 1 (since you have been using them in other places as well).

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on February 28, 2022, 11:33:55 AMThe files are still the same I believe. The only thing I can add to Levi's remarks is maybe adding a courtesy accidental to the F# in the L.H. of m19, beat 1 (since you have been using them in other places as well).
did it thank you!

Latios212

The following comments on your other sheet apply here as well:

Quote from: Latios212 on March 09, 2022, 04:04:33 PM- There's too much space between the header and the first system; move the first system up.

- Missing the copyright symbol between Konami and 1986.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Bloop

Looks good! There was a remark from Levi about trying to fit everything into one page, but trying it out myself I think it looks a bit too cramped, so this is fine to me ^^

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bloop on March 14, 2022, 07:34:42 AMThere was a remark from Levi about trying to fit everything into one page, but trying it out myself I think it looks a bit too cramped, so this is fine to me ^^

Does this look too cramped? I really think it's feasible, and this is coming from the guy who usually has his sheets spaced out more than preferred.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

I think Levi's suggestion is perfectly fine, and I think I'd prefer that too.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

oh yes i had a big brain fart and still had it in 2/4 with 5 measures per system, sorry! In 4/4 it does fit pretty nicely on one page, I agree with that, though it's interesting to note that the published sheets and arrangements of the original theme are all in 2/4, and most arrangements I can find online are in 4/4 but in double tempo. It comes down to what Jacopo prefers I think ^^

JacopoTore

I did not know the original meter, I think it is correct to keep that.
If I try to put 4/4 the first line seems too squashed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1izmeTNtMT9FMvXYHfQeE6dHj9PFupi5j/view?usp=sharing

Latios212

As much as I like 4/4, 2/4 seems fine too given the source material. I'll accept since everything else looks good!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot