Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 2
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Flash Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Planning on finishing the MM2 soundtrack too? Either way, nice to see this one

Looks great, one suggestion I have is maybe including the middle voice in the LH of m16/20, like this:

But up to you, it sounds fine as it is. I'll approve.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Static on February 04, 2022, 12:45:40 PMPlanning on finishing the MM2 soundtrack too?

Possibly, but I'm definitely sure I want to put it in a better shape than it is now.

Quote from: Static on February 04, 2022, 12:45:40 PMone suggestion I have is maybe including the middle voice in the LH of m16/20, like this:

But up to you, it sounds fine as it is.

I'm really torn on this one, as I did consider it during the transcription process. On one hand, these two voices move parallel to each other so it's a real easy way to incorporate them both. On the other hand, it would be the only time the LH uses any kind of harmony, and these dyads sound a little muddy this low.

Could I please get a second opinion?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

It's definitely fine either way, but I think for my personal opinion I would lean more towards omitting it, simply because it changes the left hand texture to sound unlike anything in the rest of the sheet.

I don't really have anything else (this could fit on one page, but it'd be a little squished) so I'll just accept whenever you confirm that you want to leave it without the dyads :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on February 16, 2022, 06:21:16 PMIt's definitely fine either way, but I think for my personal opinion I would lean more towards omitting it, simply because it changes the left hand texture to sound unlike anything in the rest of the sheet.

Yeah, this was also some reasoning I had behind omitting the dyads. I'll leave it as-is, then.

Aside from that, I updated the files to add a double barline at the end of measure 5.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot