News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Wii reading DVDs lol

Started by gremhiilzoone, August 22, 2008, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arison The Bat

well, im curently at school, and dont have internet at home but have a computer. so trying to find the details on how to get homebrew and to finally get cool emulator games like earthbound or super mario rpg for free from my computer to the wii, is quite difficult can anybody copy the instructions, or atleast tell me the basics of how to do it.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

shane91c

Quote from: Arison The Bat on February 04, 2009, 08:32:44 AMwell, im curently at school, and dont have internet at home but have a computer. so trying to find the details on how to get homebrew and to finally get cool emulator games like earthbound or super mario rpg for free from my computer to the wii, is quite difficult can anybody copy the instructions, or atleast tell me the basics of how to do it.

Instructions for installing homebrew on Wii.

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

shane91c

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site