Series: Other
Game: Shadowgate
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Subterranean Cavern
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Atcero

[attachment deleted by admin]

Atcero

Also seen the name as Subterranean Lake and just Cavern, so if the name needs to change I have no problems doing that. This name I know however comes from when you first walk into the room and its described as a Subterranean Cavern.

Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Notes look good! A few things:
- The RH notes in m. 2 and 6 should last until the end of the next measure (whole note tied to whole note).
- Use E# instead of Fn in m. 1/4/8, so you don't have to keep alternating accidentals on the F.
- Similarly, the G# grace note sin m. 10 and 15 would be better off as Ab.
- Not strictly required, but I typically recommend slurring grace notes to the melody notes that they follow so they're not just floating in space.

I'll defer to you on naming since I don't know anything about the game. Sounds good :P

Also I'm not really sure about the key signature, someone else can comment on that, but it seems fine to me from a reading perspective
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Atcero

Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Looks good, except you used ties instead of slurs for the grace notes :P (use the Smart Shape Tool)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Atcero

Spoiler
[close]

Latios212

The mf could be moved left and down a bit to be centered between the staves under beat 1.

That's all I've got though so I will approve :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Looks good!

The only comment I have is that I'd suggest moving all of the systems down a little bit so you have a little more space at the top of the sheet (there's plenty of room at the bottom to do this).

Atcero

Moved em down, thank ya! Also looks like I forgot to set the distance from 1.03" to 1" so I also did that.

Spoiler
[close]

Libera

Quote from: Atcero on January 11, 2022, 07:53:56 PMAlso looks like I forgot to set the distance from 1.03" to 1" so I also did that.

Oh good, sorry I missed that.

Quote from: Atcero on January 11, 2022, 07:53:56 PMMoved em down, thank ya!

Hmm they still look pretty similar to what I remember, both what I and Latios suggested.  I think we were thinking something more like:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Here I've just centred the dynamic on beat 1 between the staves and moved all four systems equally down a little bit (look for the distance between the fourth bar and the arranger info).  Does that make sense?

Atcero

Yes it does, hopefully its good to go now. Thank you!

Spoiler
[close]

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot