GreekGeek's submission NEW SONG! [08/10]

Started by GreekGeek, August 22, 2008, 06:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Bobandbill, I do own the MIDI of the Miror B's XD Battle Theme, so I could send you it. However my computer isn't working and I have to wait until I get a new computer. I think it will be this or next week. Things are gettin' better now luckily, but as long as my computer isn't working it won't go very fast. Don't know which song to do next. I think Route 228 from Pokémon Diamond, really like it.

bobandbill

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 17, 2009, 03:54:44 AMBobandbill, I do own the MIDI of the Miror B's XD Battle Theme, so I could send you it. However my computer isn't working and I have to wait until I get a new computer. I think it will be this or next week. Things are gettin' better now luckily, but as long as my computer isn't working it won't go very fast. Don't know which song to do next. I think Route 228 from Pokémon Diamond, really like it.
Good to hear things are getting better for you. =D Hope your new computer is a good one too...

MUS file as well as MIDI? Wasn't very clear in my post before, but it's the sheet music I'm after mainly - feel like learning it after I tackle his salsa version. =D That's if you don't mind making it, that is. Already have mp3 versions of his XD theme as well btw... makes for good listening.

Route 228 ain't bad to listen too, I'd say. Not as good as 216/217/Acuity Lakefront IMO, but decent. =)

GreekGeek

Yes, I hope so too. Totally fed up with that stupid bitches (= computers).

No, only the MIDI file. It wasn't done by me, I found it on the internet. But I think you can play it really well if you just split it up into a melody line and bass line. Maybe in a while I'll make it to a piano version, but I'll start with 228 first if you don't mind.

bobandbill

No rush - you can do other ones that you're interested in first and foremost, of course. =) You'd get more awesome points if you do end up making piano sheet music for Miror B's XD battle music sometime though. =P Whenever you want if you're willing really - I have patience. Cheers once again!

GreekGeek

Really have a look at my new update: Battle SIM from Pokemon XD. It's the orchestra version, and I really like it myself so feedback please :-[

Arison The Bat

wow, thats quite a list there. by some of what i sampled, there pretty good. keep up the good work.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

GreekGeek

Man there will be some much Pokémon music after an upload :D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 22, 2009, 10:13:27 AMyeah there is.  ;D

Luckily :) My plan is to arrange all sheet music from Pokémon Colosseum, so that would be kinda cool. Like 9 sheets or so to go :)

Btw, I was wondering. Does anybody know how the upload thingy is doin'? (i.e. how JaMaHa is doin')

Brassman388

Uhh... not good, it got deleted when his computer was wiped... he working on it right now. Hopefully it'll be done sometime before summer kicks in.

GreekGeek

New compositions, please listen.
And has there been any news concerning the upload thingy?

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Sorry I didn't help you earlier with it, if you want, I could edit it.

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on June 12, 2009, 02:58:44 PMCynthia isn't good. Sorry man. IT'S AMAZING!
Thanks =)
Quote from: Brassman388 on June 12, 2009, 03:12:14 PMSorry I didn't help you earlier with it, if you want, I could edit it.
You mean make it more playable =P? This is sick.