Submission Information:

Series: Undertale
Game: Deltarune
Console: PC
Title: ANOTHER HIM
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Illiseansie

Zeila

Hi and welcome :3 . For future reference, it would help if you put an mp3 or youtube link to the song

- This doesn't quite follow the Formatting Guidelines, and if you use MuseScore then this guide by Cacabish is a big help with the conversion process. There's a lot that I won't cover in detail, but the most noticeable things are the missing tempo marking, dynamic, measure numbers, and copyright
- If you're going to put a key signature, then I think it would be better off in D minor instead of D major/E minor
- I think it would be better if those chords in the LH were spread out so that they aren't so blocky/muddy. One way to do it is to write the tonic + 5th in the left hand, and the 3rd, 7th, and 9th in the right hand. Even if you decide to keep everything the same, you're still missing the tonic in those chords and you could have the RH play the top note so that you could play the full 9th chords. The missing notes are the following, and all of them are at the bottom:
   - m1 missing D
   - m9/15 missing C
   - m13 missing Bb
   - m17 missing C#
   - m19 missing D#; I think there's also a B# here but I'm unsure...
- I think this piece repeats in the game, so you should add a repeat bar at the end
- m3 there's this high pitched E that comes in, albeit it's quite soft
- m5 LH I think the chords should be rearticulated here since 8 measures is such a long sustain on a piano
- m5+ RH it sounds like there's an additional octave above that's rolled. If you would like to add a roll marking to each note, then you could just leave it in or write it the first few times and put simile starting measure 7 or 9
- m9-12 and 15-16 RH, the D#'s and A#'s should be spelled as Eb and Bb respectively. This way they are following the chord's spelling, and there aren't any sharps that collide with naturals
- m13-14 RH, similarly C# and G# should be spelled as Db and Ab
- m19/20 RH there are some missing harmonies here. I personally hear A#-F#-tied G#-F#-B# for each quarter note. Also it sounds like there should be a fermata at the end

I did everything except the dynamic marking because I don't know what you'd want to put for that. Feel free to modify it to your needs (e.g. like changing the LH back to the way you had it before or removing the roll markings)
[MUS]

Bloop

Latios212

I'm going to archive this for inactivity. Feel free to resubmit with changes from the feedback above if you get a chance, and let us know if you need any help!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle