News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm done with this game. You guys are making the most rearded answers and this is no longer entertaining.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

That's a shame. Pose an useful, fun question in your last breath.

Dude

What if SFK wasn't done with this game?

GreekGeek

Then he would have had as much fun as I have.

Meaning no fun.

SuperFireKirby

I guys want one last question out of me here it is.

What if the Aniken Skywalker never went to the dark Side? I'm expecting a good answer, so Magus is not allowed to answer it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

You don't like my answers...:( not that I would answer this one any-a-ways
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

BlueFlameDude

Balance, the force would return to *hmmmmm*
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Tranzlater

What if you had both parts?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

The perfect answer, BlueFlameDude had for that.

SirIngusBingus

I thought you were done with this game. Anyway, you're supposed to ask a question.

What if you had to marry your cousin?

Tranzlater

I ASKED A QUESTION
So many forum games are carrying on INCORRECTLY!!!
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

I thought SFK answered that with Blue's answer.

Anyway...
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 25, 2009, 03:49:35 PMWhat if you had to marry your cousin?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 26, 2009, 12:13:12 PMI thought SFK answered that with Blue's answer.
No, I was commenting on the answer for my last question?

SirIngusBingus

Oh. Weeeell then...if you had both parts, your cycles would be all out of whack.

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 26, 2009, 12:13:12 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 25, 2009, 03:49:35 PMWhat if you had to marry your cousin?

Tranzlater

Then I'd probably be gay, as I have one female cousin out of about... uh... 6? 7? I don't really count them any mores.

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 06:35:12 AMWhat if you had both parts?
Probably not for long.