News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm done with this game. You guys are making the most rearded answers and this is no longer entertaining.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

That's a shame. Pose an useful, fun question in your last breath.

Dude

What if SFK wasn't done with this game?

GreekGeek

Then he would have had as much fun as I have.

Meaning no fun.

SuperFireKirby

I guys want one last question out of me here it is.

What if the Aniken Skywalker never went to the dark Side? I'm expecting a good answer, so Magus is not allowed to answer it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

You don't like my answers...:( not that I would answer this one any-a-ways
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

BlueFlameDude

Balance, the force would return to *hmmmmm*
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Tranzlater

What if you had both parts?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

The perfect answer, BlueFlameDude had for that.

SirIngusBingus

I thought you were done with this game. Anyway, you're supposed to ask a question.

What if you had to marry your cousin?

Tranzlater

I ASKED A QUESTION
So many forum games are carrying on INCORRECTLY!!!
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

I thought SFK answered that with Blue's answer.

Anyway...
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 25, 2009, 03:49:35 PMWhat if you had to marry your cousin?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 26, 2009, 12:13:12 PMI thought SFK answered that with Blue's answer.
No, I was commenting on the answer for my last question?

SirIngusBingus

Oh. Weeeell then...if you had both parts, your cycles would be all out of whack.

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 26, 2009, 12:13:12 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 25, 2009, 03:49:35 PMWhat if you had to marry your cousin?

Tranzlater

Then I'd probably be gay, as I have one female cousin out of about... uh... 6? 7? I don't really count them any mores.

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 06:35:12 AMWhat if you had both parts?
Probably not for long.