oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Then we would have a new banner.

What if up was the square root of down?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

This theory has already been disproved, but if it was, then (down)^2 = up. (down)^3=right. (down)^(< 0) = left and E.

What if raymond realized that SFK hates me because I'm purposley(?) being annoying?

raymondbl

then I'll teach you a lesson you've heard 3.141592654... times - DON'T BE ANNOYING.

What if the doomsday of 2012 came true?

universe-X

Then SFK and Kefka wouldn't be Atheist anymore... maybe.

What if Troy were a girl's name?

raymondbl

then this guy in my class would be made fun of like heck.

What if they came out with a Windows 8 and operating systems could not improve anymore and what would it be called?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on May 04, 2010, 03:14:07 PMThen SFK and Kefka wouldn't be Atheist anymore... maybe.
What makes you think I'm an atheist? Because I'm not.

Anyways...

It would be the most beatly thing ever a require 1 TB of RAM in order to run. And it would be called Windows 8, as you just stated.

What if raymodbl actually decided to go to a site based around things he's actually interested in?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Dude -err, I mean SFK, I'm not interested in Video Games.  But I'm interested in the video game SHEET MUSIC, the reason I came here.  duh.... I just go to the forum games sometimes.... they can be funny. 

What if SFK learned every single orchestral instrument there is and is very good?  What will he do with these skills?

universe-X

This is a What if game. No other questions.

SFK- Do you meditate? I thought I remember you saying you were meditating and it contradicted that you were Atheist... Sorry, if I was wrong.

What if all cell phones had Axel F as their ringtone? (<3 Axel F)

Dude

Quote from: raymondbl on May 05, 2010, 12:19:17 PMDude -err, I mean SFK
lololol that's soooo funny lolol.

Go fuck yourself.

continuing:

Who is Axel F?

What if Raymond was actually funny?

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2010, 02:51:33 PMSFK- Do you meditate? I thought I remember you saying you were meditating and it contradicted that you were Atheist... Sorry, if I was wrong.
Meditation has nothing to do with religion, depending on if you meditate on something, e.g., chakras.

Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:10:54 PMWho is Axel F?
It's that damn Crazy Frog song. -.-" For shame, U-X. :P

I'm not sure I can imagine an alternate universe.

What if everyone lived in Soviet Russia?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

In Soviet Russia... Russia lives you? psh, right.

What if Dude were nicer?

Maretocks

Then we'd all get along.

What if the forum had way more active people on it?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

More people= more idiots.

What if the moon was not made of cheese, but instead made of cheesecake?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Then I'm sure we would have gotten to the moon earlier.

What if you found $1000 on the ground, and no one claimed it?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

What do you think? :P

What if procrastination didn't exist?