News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Then America will have won the war for GRAVITY IS A TERRORIST! IT MAKES OUR PLANES FALL OUT OF THE SKY, KILLING INNOCENT AMERICANS!

What if the world was no longer ignorant?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

*Explodes at the thought*
We would be in paradise...but we'd still find a way to f*** it up.

What if the Romans had our technology during their reign?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

The Romans' government had collapsed from getting consumed by money. If technology had been existent in that time, then the word 'brat' would take on a whole new meaning.

What if laptops were actually chesttops? ;)

SuperFireKirby

Chiropractors all around the world would be super rich.

What if you actually got a penny for your thoughts?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I'd have to charge all of you extra.

What if you were a figment of someone's  imagination?

universe-X

Whoa... Now that's scary, when I was in my 6th grade S.S. class, I was a figment of everyone's imagination. You get ignored a lot.

What if all fans had metal blades spinning?

MaestroUGC

The A.C. Unit woulb be useless.

What if the plane was never invented?

SuperFireKirby

No planes=no pearl harbor, 9/11, ridiculous stereotyping against Muslims in airports, and no convenient ways to travel around the world. Also there would be no more cats.

What if some frikin sharks had frikin lazer beams attached to their frikin heads?

universe-X

Then we'll Kareoke the Kareoke with Kareoke.

What if towels moaned each time you use them?

dahans

I'd use them more often, than  now.
What if NSM would be taken over by Gamemusicthemes?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

then I would spam gamemusicthemes' forums on multiple accounts that I would create.

What if it was possible to land a ship on jupiter?

universe-X

It is, it's just that we're never getting that ship back.

What if phones came with calendars?

SuperFireKirby

Ehhh... I've got a calendar on my phone. So it really can't be a "What if" question, now can it?

What if aliens came to serve man?(Twilight Zone reference)

Maretocks

I'd be totally nice to my pet Xenomorph, and we'd travel the neighbourhood getting into trouble and whatnot, the young whippersnappers we would be.

What if you had a pet dragon?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Dragons at this time of year don't like me because I have an odd odor: burnt.

What if CDs were frisbees?