News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Boost about how well we can play them. Oh, we already do that ;D

What if all Ninsheets would be lost?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 14, 2009, 12:38:26 AMMost? All! Otherwise, quite correct. Why does some people believe that the coaster would stop because the power fails? It has to jam a wheel pretty badly to be able to stop at all outside the brakes.

Well I was speaking of the boosters that keep the coaster going when it starts to lose its momentum.

Anyways...

If we had a big get together we'd all be thinking wow, that is not my impression of what he looked like at all, and then proceed into getting in an argument with Kefka which may or may not commence Operation: Punch Kefka In Face.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Then going over the edges, Super Mario Galaxy-style, would be completely awesome.

SFK, all most coasters have for propulstion, is gravity. From the end of the lift chain/launch, until the final brakes, the train will have to relay on momentum to get going. There are no boosters lying in the course, but there can be brakes to trim/kill the speed over the hills. Some mid-course brakes do have transport wheels to kick the train off the brakes in the event of a full stop, but otherwise, all you have to play with is the initial speed from the first climb (or a second launch/lift).
Wow, I just realised I turned another topic into a coaster lecture.

What if the underside of human feet suddenly decided to ignore all friction?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Batman would become a lawyer. 'Nuff said.

What if... your face was a goat? Like, not as in your face is a goat's face, or your head is a goat's head. Your face is an ENTIRE goat.

GreekGeek

Then I'd damn God even more.

What if sex was an obligatory subject in school? ::)

ALPRAS

I would die of Claustrophobia

What if we could rewind in time anytime we want?

ALPRAS

Then Rachmaninoff's would be a retarded because of his tiny hands. Bad stuff: We wouldnt be able to walk normally...

What if the Neanderthals re-appears?

SuperFireKirby

I'm sure the U.S. will find some reason to go to war with them right after we disect one.

What if the U.S. dropped out of Iraq(which would be the smart thing to do)?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Then we would live in a peaceful world. Except Iraq, Iran, etc... They would live in war. As usually.

What if the human being were incapable to love?

GreekGeek

Then... Wtf?

What if everyone understood maths?

WiiMan96

Yes, two. One on my leg, that used to be on my butt, since birth, and another, smaller one on my brow.

...wait, wut? I believe you're playing the wrong game here, Universe. :P FAIL

What if oil was never, ever, ever discovered?

WiiMan96

You misunderstood me. I was referring to:
Quote from: universe-X on October 23, 2009, 03:05:56 PMthe person below me has a permanent scar.

We're playing the 'What if' game here. :P

Thanks anyway. ;)

WiiMan96

I will never edit mine. THE LEGACY WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

GreekGeek

What if we just continued playing the "What if" game?

Seeker

The Universe would explode.

What if the Universe exploded?
This is a signature.