News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I don't feel like doing U-X's so I'll do this one
Quote from: ALPRAS on October 04, 2009, 06:45:36 AMWhat if Obama dies, killed by Bin-Laden?
Then kotor would be depressed.

What if I did feel like doing U-X's what if question?

SuperFireKirby

Then your name would be Use-X?

What if these forums became popular?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Then we should definitely get another Mods. Ones that could be most of the time here...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2009, 10:27:09 AMThen your name would be Use-X?
Wrong, it would be Unisex :P

What if Nintendo was straight into the bankrupt?

ALPRAS

Then Sony and Microsoft, 2 months later, would "create" an "innovation" that consists in
Quote from: universe-X on October 07, 2009, 08:27:46 PMa movie that was made playable on any Sony/Microsoft console

What if I get banned from here?

Dude

Then I would wake up from that nightmare. :P

What if MasterPenguin never showed me Touhou?

SuperFireKirby

Then I wouldn't have seen that amazing hitler video and the world may have very well exploded. And we'd die. Not fun.

What if U-X came up with a half-legitimate answer to our what if questions?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

1.It means that Obama's not the antichrist. :P
2.We won't be here to witness it.
3.It means the Myans were wrong.

What if the Myans were right and the world ends on December 21,2012?

Cobraroll

We'd never know it before it happened, and we would be too dead to care afterwards.

What if the Ancient Greeks were right, and each time we go to church, we make Zeus madder and madder?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

I wouldnt give a 1 month of lifetime for the site.

What if music never existed?

SuperFireKirby

I would sign up for a surgical course. ::)

What if people weren't allowed to use stupid texting abbreviations such as "r" for are and "u" for you?

Cobraroll

Seriously, on the other forum I visit, frequent use of "u" for "you", and "r" for "are" and so on, is a good banning reason. If SFK stopped, it would be another loss for correct language.

What if Nintendo suddenly sued NSM for copyright breach?

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

I would first most likely scream "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" and proceed in slamming my fists into my computer.

What if all the illegal drugs on the planet burst into flame this instant?

Cobraroll

There would suddenly be no (insert city where the racial stereotype uses drugs).

What happens if: An amusement park experiences a major power cut while all the coasters are running through their loops?

SuperFireKirby

Well, unless the coaster is climbing the initial drop then most coaster would run right through the loops since I believe most are designed so that even with a power failure the momentum can carry the coaster all the way through the ride, which I most cases is what happens on a coaster even when the power is up and running, except for a booster here and there.

What if you couldn't lie?

Cobraroll

That one woman would be in the worst situation of her life. The man...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 13, 2009, 03:10:03 PMWell, unless the coaster is climbing the initial drop then most coaster would run right through the loops since I believe most are designed so that even with a power failure the momentum can carry the coaster all the way through the ride, which I most cases is what happens on a coaster even when the power is up and running, except for a booster here and there.

Most? All! Otherwise, quite correct. Why does some people believe that the coaster would stop because the power fails? It has to jam a wheel pretty badly to be able to stop at all outside the brakes.

On topic:

What if we one day, on NSM, arrange every video game song ever? What would we do then?