News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Then people would be a lot healthier.

What if we actually followed the rules of this game?

SuperFireKirby

Then some of the answers would be legitimately clever.

What if the moon landing was faked(which it was)?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

NASA won't exist until Russia decides to do it.

What if we had flying cars?

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Then we'd already be out of crued oil and be finding cleaner alternative energy. Actually that's complete bullshit, after we ran out of oil we'd probably find another fossil fuel that would be a much cheaper short term way out instead of actually investing in clean energy.

What if the U.S. had any higher of an obese to fit person ratio than it already does?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

1. We wouldn't be posting here.

2. All our problems would be solved.

What if the world was a tetrahedron?

GreekGeek

Then let's hope it's square and not some kind of strange tetrahedron.

What if gravity pushed us upward?

SuperFireKirby

Then real gamers wouldn't be completely pissed off at themselves for spenbding 250 bucks on such a crappy system like the wii.

SirIngusBingus

WHAT IF SFK FORGOT TO POST A QUESTION?

SuperFireKirby

Then I might decide to continue to not post question in order to piss people off. But even I am not THAT mean.

What if I was that mean?

Composer #40

Then Earth would be the newly discovered planet that is theorized to support life. In other words the same crap just on the different/same planet in a different/same galaxy. (Think about it)

What if one of the Marvel/DC comic universes were real?

It happens Every. Day!

SirIngusBingus

Then Disney's buyout would have cost a lot more than 4 bil.

What if G-Han was American rather than Dutch?

GreekGeek

Then I'd miss the only Dutch compaignon of this site.

What if watching ATWT was obligatory?

ALPRAS

Then you were wasting your time cuz most of the people here dont give a shit to this games lool

What if God sends Jesus to the Mortal World again?

SirIngusBingus

Then I'd be dating Jill Valentine. And I'd be very, very happy about it.

Quote from: universe-X on October 03, 2009, 06:35:40 PMworld peace would exist i'm sure... *sighs*

I think that would actually cause more wars than anything else. Besides, the Bible states that when He comes again, it shall be the end of the world.

What if the Hindenburg had not exploded?

ALPRAS

Then, the "God" pianist statute (it belongs to Rachmaninoff) would be yours.

I think we would end many wars, since 50% of them are about religion. If Jesus come to the earth again (lets just pretend that there's not gonna be the Apocalypse), everybody would have the same religion.

What if Obama dies, killed by Bin-Laden?