News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

They make a Pokemon nature show on the discovery channel and hopefully get rid of the current anime.

What if there were anthropomorphic people. (i.e. Were-put whatever animal here as another civilization/culture and species)

It happens Every. Day!

Nana1Popo2

haha, were-penguins.........

what if all the penguins died out?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Tranzlater

Then the world would surely crumble because we'd all be eaten by leopard seals that have moved north for food and evolved to walk on land because the water is too hot there.

What if NatWest took over the world? (Do they have NatWest in the US?)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

....wut is NatWest...I don't know, we'd be ruled by foreign people.

What if Harry Potter was killed in the books?

Composer #40

Millions of little daydreaming girls will cry in shock and will want the head of J.K. Rowling for killing Harry. (Who saw that Steven King-Family Guy episode..."Three Kings"?)

What if F-Zero was real?

It happens Every. Day!

Petpetfood

Then Captain Falcon would falcon punch everybody while riding his car.

Dalonzo

Quote from: Petpetfood on August 02, 2009, 10:36:42 PMThen Captain Falcon would falcon punch everybody while riding his car.

huh...where's your what if?

What if we could Falcon Punch in real life when we pleased?

Petpetfood

Then we would be the most un-stoppable force alive, and bugs would bow down to us.

What if all of our lives were a lie?

Tranzlater

Yeah, three kings is hilarious.

Then we would be angry at the people responsible for making us the first video game with in-built AI similar to a human being. Or not. We could simply be like sims, only in their world they are unbelievably intelligent, and when a miracle happens it is just them accidentaly selecting the wrong thing. Since sim lives go by quick to us, but slow to them, our lives probably go quick to the beings that created us. Maybe the Romans had a hunch. If we combine our efforts, we can destroy the menace and rule their computer-type thingies. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE? THAT'S RIGHT! THEIR BLOODY WORD PROCESSOR!

What if farmers were all given a free hamburger?
Probably not for long.

Petpetfood

Lolz. :D

Then all the cows would rebellion on the farmers, thus causing a decrease in meat, and crops harvested because there are no farmers. This would then cause a pandemic epidemic across the world because of all the farmers with mad cow disease spreading the disease to the harvest. Thus, billions would be killed, quarantined, and left with no hope. Thus the united nations would agree on a nuclear bomb to do the job to clear the infected areas. This then would head into stage 2 of the end of the world, the world would be bombed so much, the world would have all of its natural resources depleted, thus calling the end of the natural cycle of living on earth. The bomb would also leave smoke clouds covering the earth, thus decreasing temperature, and causing a wave of natural destruction across the world. After this has happened, we head into the final stage of the worlds end. Seeing how the world is over to many scientists, many begin to go insane and kill each other. The nuclear bomb would also leave the cockroaches to survive, breed, mutate from the un-natural occurrences of the area where it was bombed. This is because the radiation from the bomb would emit gamma rays into the cockroach, and since cockroaches and survive nuclear bombs and high forms of radiation, they would transform into advanced intelligent creatures in a span of a few years. They then would destroy every thing they saw, but live in perfect harmony with other cockroaches. The last remaining humans would then be isolated into a underground facility, or a panic room of some sort, and be held there, to never leave the earth, no food, no water, no chance. After the last human is on the brink of death, he or she would leave a message for any survivors, or any other form of intelligence capable of reading the human language. Once that last human has died, the world has been taken over by cockroaches, and a new dynasty begins anew for the earth.

Please don't give farmers free burgers ok?

What if I ate a hamburger.

Tranzlater

Then I hope you enjoy it  ;).

What if the last human to the new cockroaches in the future like what cockroaches are to us today?
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Then I might understand the question being a cockroach.

Help me out here :P

Dalonzo

hunh?

What if dragons were real?

Composer #40

Scenario 1: Dragons are mindless demons only interested in eating our flesh but thanks to humans vast killing prowess, we use their dead bodies for many different tools.

Scenario 2: Dragons are an intelligent and wise species being smarter, stronger, and have cannons in their mouths. Bahamut, the undisputed king of dragons (in FF) who has a nuke in his mouth (FF7), can destroy any one of us at the drop of the hat. If humans try to domesticate dragons, we become food to them.

What if they made weapons!? :o

It happens Every. Day!

Tranzlater

Scenario 1:Holy shit

Scenario 2: Holier shit

What if there was no such thing as Droppings Blessed by God?
Probably not for long.