News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Cartoon Network Shows (The cancelled ones)

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 01, 2008, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Are they making a new season of venture bros.? Cuz I haven't seen any new episodes lately.That is my favorite adult swim original.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

well, the only good thing that can b said 4 cartoon network right now is that they have adult swim, which has family guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

random_goldfish

They are making a new season of Venture Bros. Sundays at 11:30, it's a riot, I love that show.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

FINALLY!!!! THE GREATEST ADULT SWIM ORIGINAL RETURNS!!!! yay...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

I've only ever really watched a couple of episodes, but i enjoyed it enough, i was just too lazy to watch it at night.

SuperFireKirby

The Courtroom episode. Mechashima! Mechashima! Mechashima!

Wrydryn

SuperFireKirby

I almost forgot about that show. That was the best action show ever on CN.

How would I know they wouldn't like custom horns?

Not many people do...

Jompa

Class of 3000 is the sole reason I started with music!
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

See how the last post before yours is from 2008? *Smacks*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Bump because I MISS TEEN TITANS. That was my favorite show :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I might say something about this bump, but since it was about Teen Titans, I cannot dispute. It was a great show.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

How? Teen Titans was fantastic (even if the very last episode was stupid)!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel