News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Diss the UserName above

Started by KumquatMuffin, August 20, 2008, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Palager = a kind of wine.
Palagerini= the guy who got drunk off that wine.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

How come you're SuperFireKirby? Is it because I want to burn you at the stake?

BUUURRRRNNNN!!! :P

SuperFireKirby

Your dis sucks and so does your name. Creativity cripple is in the forums people so be careful!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

When I said:
Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2008, 01:09:59 PMBUUURRRRNNNN!!! :P
I meant lighting you on fire. It wasn't meant to be a diss. So, in other words, you fail.

kotorfanboy

Why did you not mean to diss somebody on a topic called Diss the username above? But yea SuperFireKirby dont get defensive on a topic that isnt serious.

SuperFireKirby

I'm not defensive. I just got mad dissing skillz! ::)

kotorfanboy

Kirby is not cool enough to earn the title super

Dude

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 02, 2008, 06:25:38 PMWhy did you not mean to diss somebody on a topic called Diss the username above? But yea SuperFireKirby dont get defensive on a topic that isnt serious.
Well the beginning was a diss... When I said the second part it was just to accompany the first part.

Also, WTF is kotor? I still have yet to learn what it is...

kotorfanboy

It's an abbreviation for the video game Knights of the Old Republic, my favorite game. I forgot that some people didn't know what it meant.

Dude

T_T

Well if you're going to abbreviate it right, it should be KotOR...

SuperFireKirby

Dude... sounds like someone was trippin when that name was made. ;D

On another note: Kirby is 156.327% cool enough to earn the title Super!

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Dude on September 04, 2008, 03:40:00 PMT_T

Well if you're going to abbreviate it right, it should be KotOR...
Some people do it that way, but I'm too lazy to keep switching between upper and lower caps.

SuperFireKirby

That shall get annoying for whoever is a fool to do it such a way as that.

BlueFlameDude

superfirekirby is nothing compared to my lit match of doom
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

scooterulez

Blueflamedude, more like gay batman lover.