Diss the UserName above

Started by KumquatMuffin, August 20, 2008, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Brawler4Ever

A rebel without a cause is hardly a rebel at all.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

No... just no. Go back to Melee like... now. :]

Palagerini

EVERYTHING ELSE > Roy > Marth = Ike. lol jk. =P. Yay vent your frustration on me!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Palagerini by dictionary.com: The thing on the bottom of your shoe.

Gooch

I dont even think you're still playing Brawl, none of us really are still playing it like we used to, so your name is technically a farce.

Btw, i have played M.M. 'tis just been a long time (dunno, i think i beat it at the age of 6 or 7, i dunno)

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Gooch

Your name is a large improbability. It takes special chemicals to make a "blue flame".

BlueFlameDude

not true, any fire can burn blue it is just hard to see

back on topic, creatively challenged much
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Gooch

True, but they have to be a certain temperature whereas with a certain substance it will burn blue in its entirety at any temperature. But, carrying on. (note: Im not gonna diss the same one twice, just pick up with BFD.

BlueFlameDude

Diss war, still yuou lack creativity  ;D

Brawler4Ever

BlueFlameDude + Squirt Gun = Confusion and a nuclear bomb. How original...

Palagerini

QuoteBrawler4ever

Pwned.. =P. jk =D
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Dude

Your name sounds like some disgusting pasta dish...

Palagerini

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2008, 10:39:54 AMYour name sounds like some disgusting pasta dish...
=P i actually looked up palagerini and it said there was a wine called palager lol.
<ktp753>ouch.