News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "Neo Star" (Replacement) by Kricketune54

Started by Zeta, September 08, 2021, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

wow wasn't expecting so much stuff about these few measures lol
The voice we're listening to is panned (mostly) to the right, and slowed down to x0.5 speed in Audiostretch I can very clearly hear everything. The pdf is outdated, your honor, but the .musx seems fine to me except the end of m17 too.
..except i still hear the 16ths as G and F instead of just F's:
You cannot view this attachment.
Also, you originally had the last two sixteenths of m33 as a staccato eighth, which I assumed was for playability:
You cannot view this attachment.

Kricketune54

Quote from: Bloop on September 21, 2021, 12:45:17 AMwow wasn't expecting so much stuff about these few measures lol

When I first went through this song that's why I went with the higher notes that were easier to make out haha

Reuploaded (including the PDF  :-\)... these few measures had so much attention I likely forgot that I had simplified 33 and 17 last night, which I have reverted to what your second picture shows

Bloop

Nice! You didn't necessarily have to simplify m17 though: m33 was a bit more needed as otherwise you'd have to quickly switch the position of the R.H. and restrike a note, but that doesn't apply to m17. That'll be the last thing from me though!

Kricketune54

Zeta