Series: Other
Game: Plants vs. Zombies
Console: PC
Title: Choose Your Seeds
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Thought I'd explain in case it came up, but I moved the string notes on count 4 of measures 2 and 4 to the left hand part since I felt in the right hand it sounded out of place and it'd read as part of the melody.

Radiak488417

This one brings back a lot of memories...

-Tempo marking and opening dynamic could both be moved down a tiny bit
-In general you shouldn't use half notes in 6/8, so for m5, m6, m7 and m10, beat 1 should be a dotted quarter tied to an 8th/quarter
-m5 and m7 beat 1 both sound rolled to me
-F# instead of Gb in m7 and m10 (m10 is correct in the .mus but incorrect in the PDF)
-m5 LH beat 4 missing E in the middle
-m6 LH beat 4 missing D# on the bottom
-m8 RH beat 1 missing a G (F#7b9 chord), I'd omit the E in the strings for playability as well
-C# instead of Db on m8 beat 4; you could add a courtesy natural on m9 beat 1 if you want
-m8 LH beat 4 sounds like an A# - C# - E triad to me
-About the string line, I've always heard it as part of the melody and I think it would work better in the RH in measures 2 and 4. You have it as part of the melody in m6 already, so at the very least I'd recommend being consistent with how you include it.

NineLives

Quote from: Radiak488417 on August 29, 2021, 10:47:49 PMAbout the string line, I've always heard it as part of the melody and I think it would work better in the RH in measures 2 and 4. You have it as part of the melody in m6 already, so at the very least I'd recommend being consistent with how you include it.
I thought the 8th on measure 6th fit more up on that octave rather than the lower one. I put the two back up, but it still sounds iffy to me. I updated the other stuff too. Tell me if I missed anything.

Radiak488417

Nice! The roll markings in m5 and m7 could be shortened and adjusted a bit, but other than that it looks pretty good.

Static

What a classic

- Game title should be "Plants vs. Zombies" - we can fix that later, don't resubmit the sheet
- m5/7/10 RH: Those two 8th notes should be beamed together, this is 6/8, not 3/4.
- m8 LH beat 4: This chord should be A#-C#-F#, E is only the RH

Very nice sheet

NineLives

Mkay. The sheets have been updated with the above changes.

Static

Latios212

Quote from: Static on September 08, 2021, 12:00:44 PM- Game title should be "Plants vs. Zombies" - we can fix that later, don't resubmit the sheet
Got that updated
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Looks pretty good, not all that much to add! The only thing I could suggest are a bit more courtesy accidentals naturals in m.9, mainly at the lower C of the R.H. octave (so that it doesn't seem like this note is somehow different than the top note) and the A in the L.H. (because of the A# before in m.8). Do what looks best to you!

NineLives

Bloop

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot