News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Staff Update

Started by Yug_Guy, August 25, 2021, 06:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

The sun rises, the seasons change, and EA puts out the same sports game with no changes from last year's version. In a similar vein, it is a given that eventually staff for a website will step down for various reasons. Today, it is myself who will be stepping down as NinSheetMusic staff along with a few others. In total, the following staff members will become Staff Emeritus effective today:

• Yug Guy (Moderator)
  • InsigTurtle (Ghost Updater)
  • Bespinben (Ghost Updater)
  • JDMEK5 (Ghost Updater)
  • Brassman388 (Ghost Updater)

These staff members have all worked hard to get NinSheetMusic to where it is today, so it seems only fair for them to earn a well-deserved retirement, and a spot in the NSM Hall of Fame. We look forward to seeing what you guys do in the future! (and be sure to give us a shout-out if you make it big!)

Speaking personally, I really want to thank the NinSheetMusic community, past and present, for everything you've done. You guys have been a source of inspiration, learning, and most of all, an enduring friendship that I'm sure will last for years to come. For that, I am truly grateful.

As of right now, there is nothing to report in terms of any new members joining the staff. Like always, the staff will closely monitor the situation on-site and choose to add any new members should the need arise.

Well, that should be everything. Keep on being awesome, guys!

InsigTurtle

Hi guys, I'm glad I got the chance to mess around and contribute to the community for the past few years. So many things have changed, and so many people have changed since then. I am sure that we have many great members among us who will step up to the plate!

BlueKirby

o7

y'all did a great job, even if i wasn't there for most of the time you helped out. hope y'alls' lives go great. thank you so much for your help.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

LeviR.star

Thank you for your years of work dedicated to the site. You will all be missed!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 25, 2021, 08:30:54 PMamong us

Thanks for all your contributions to the site!  I've enjoyed all of your sheets and hard work over the years

Code_Name_Geek

Thanks all of you for your hard work over the years! Enjoy your well-deserved rest :)