News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What's the worst that could happen?

Started by Davey, August 20, 2008, 09:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 20, 2011, 12:58:26 PMI don't think being happy is the the worst realistic thing that could happen to you from your wishes coming true. Try reading the rules before you play a game. -_-
well sorry O.O didn't mean to make you so angreh.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

WELL YOU DID MAKE ME ANGEREH! HOW DARE HE PLAY SUCH AN IMPORTANT GAME IN AN UNRULEFUL MANNER! THIS IS A GAME THAT SHALL BE REMEMBERED AND STUDIED BY A CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN AS MUCH AS WE HAVE WITH WORLD WAR II AND THE AMERICAN/(INSERT COUNTRY HERE) REVOLUTION! I DEMAND SATISFACTION, SIR! I DEMAND IT!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Rant aside, may we pick this game back up? I miss it... :(

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Yah totally. What's the worst that could happen?

SuperFireKirby

Realistic: People play the game INCORRECTLY.

Unrealistic: Teh Dark Lord Cthulhu emerges from his eternal slumber on the 7th plane of darkness to destroy the mortal world.

Taking your goat for a walk.

triforced1

Realistic: Your goat decides to eat grass for an hour.

Unrealistic: Your goat turns out to be a satyr and commands you to save all of satyrkind.

Going to the grocery store.

Winter

Realistic: You forgot your iPod

Unrealistic: The grocery store is now under construction and you didn't pay enough attention while you drove up. Something constructionlike falls on you.

Browsing the NSM forums.

Jub3r7

Realistic: Your have to reset your password because you forgot it.

Unrealistic: You discover that it's not your password that's wrong, but your username??? Apparently you got banned for some reason.

Taking a shower.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Realistic: The water gets too hot and burns you.

Unrealistic: The water turns into lava and burns through you.

Winter

Winter

GoronsOrchestrated

Realistic: Everyone begins to yell at you.

Unrealistic: Everyone begins to yell at you, but their words are secretly a chant that preforms an evil spell and you die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arranging sheet music.
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

K-NiGhT

Realistic: You can't seem to find the key signature, tempo, or time signature of the piece you are trying to arrange *coughmecough* and you begin to get frustrated.
Unrealistic: Your computer also gets frustrated and goes all C4 on you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Attempting to study for semester tests that are next week.

triforced1

Realistic: You decide to play video games instead and fail your exam.

Unrealistic: Your paper morphs into a gigantic robot and destroys half your city before you calm it with the power of FRIENDSHIP.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Going to the bathroom.