News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[PC] OMORI - "Spaces In-between" by PlayfulPiano

Started by Zeta, July 30, 2021, 07:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: OMORI
Console: PC
Title: Spaces In-between
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: PlayfulPiano

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

The pitches with this one are a bit odd... Looks good though! A few things to mention:
- Lower the mp a bit so it's centered between staves
- I would put this in Db major (five flats), even though it doesn't really make a difference, since m. 1 outlines a Dbmaj7 chord
- Is tranquil a good direction to use? This track sounds rather eerie to me, but maybe that's just because I don't have the context of the game...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Latios212 on August 10, 2021, 08:56:32 PMThe pitches with this one are a bit odd... Looks good though! A few things to mention:
- Lower the mp a bit so it's centered between staves
- I would put this in Db major (five flats), even though it doesn't really make a difference, since m. 1 outlines a Dbmaj7 chord
- Is tranquil a good direction to use? This track sounds rather eerie to me, but maybe that's just because I don't have the context of the game...
Fixed, & yes tranquil is accurate.
Also I figured out the right pitch adjustment so I added a mention of that too. Hopefully that positioning is fine.

Latios212

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on August 11, 2021, 08:41:37 AMAlso I figured out the right pitch adjustment so I added a mention of that too. Hopefully that positioning is fine.
Mentioning the tuning is fine, but I don't think that's a good place to put it. It's not actually a performance direction. I would suggest including it as a note either on the top left or somewhere below the music instead.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Latios212 on August 15, 2021, 08:03:40 PMMentioning the tuning is fine, but I don't think that's a good place to put it. It's not actually a performance direction. I would suggest including it as a note either on the top left or somewhere below the music instead.
Added the performance note, updated, thank you.

Latios212

Looks good, just be sure to move it to be within the page margins (doesn't have to be a whole inch on the left, just not so close to the edge of the page).

Once that's done, I approve :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Latios212 on August 17, 2021, 03:44:54 PMLooks good, just be sure to move it to be within the page margins (doesn't have to be a whole inch on the left, just not so close to the edge of the page).

Once that's done, I approve :)
fixed

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

You have all that room on this page, but everything looks really cramped up together on the top. Also, that performance note still looks like it's outside the page margins (might want to make the left margin a bit smaller as well, around 0.5 to 0.625):

I'd move down the system so that the composer/arranger info is underneath the game title, which will also give you more room to adjust the performance note.

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Static on August 17, 2021, 07:26:16 PMYou have all that room on this page, but everything looks really cramped up together on the top. Also, that performance note still looks like it's outside the page margins (might want to make the left margin a bit smaller as well, around 0.5 to 0.625):

I'd move down the system so that the composer/arranger info is underneath the game title, which will also give you more room to adjust the performance note.
didn't realize before now fixed whoops

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot