Game: Mega Man
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Boss
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

I hate to submit such a short sheet, but duty calls. This was the first arrangement I used Audio Overload to transcribe, since the melody's reverb is so poorly done. I can provide .mp3 files of each individual channel if anyone wants them.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 28, 2021, 06:00:33 PMI can provide .mp3 files of each individual channel if anyone wants them.
This would be much appreciated. I forgot how reverb-y this track is lol, it's hard to really make out those rhythms.

The intro and bassline look great though.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Static on July 06, 2021, 01:18:37 PMThis would be much appreciated. I forgot how reverb-y this track is lol, it's hard to really make out those rhythms.

Here ya go:

Boss (Minus Pulse 2) - Mega Man.mp3
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Thanks, that makes things much clearer. Well the melody looks good too so I think that means I'll approve.

Latios212

I think the slur looks a bit funny below the notes in m. 1 instead of above but yeah that wide interval between the last couple of notes would really mess up the contour.

Nothing much to add... will accept!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot