News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Obama vs. Mccain.

Started by SuperFireKirby, August 19, 2008, 10:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to win?

Obama
12 (44.4%)
Mccain
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Harvest

I saw some graffiti under an overpass that said Obama 08.

edit: woah I just looked up this alaskan governor.  Only 44.  Female.  I don't get it.  Was he trying to attract female voters or something?
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Mike

lol Jesus freaks will be all over this one.

SuperFireKirby

I'm done clicking on everyone's fuckin links cuz I always end up regreting it. So I'm not clicking on this one nor any other that isn't on youtube.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

wow... well mccain basically screwed up his election... i don't really get why he picked her in the first place... she has like no experience... she was a mayor in a real small town of like 12 homes in Alaska and now she's gonna help run a country of like 100 million people... all we need now is russia to declare war and the end of the world theory doesn't look so far-fetched.. 
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

Quote from: Palagerini on September 01, 2008, 07:14:31 PMwow... well mccain basically screwed up his election... i don't really get why he picked her in the first place... she has like no experience... she was a mayor in a real small town of like 12 homes in Alaska and now she's gonna help run a country of like 100 million people... all we need now is russia to declare war and the end of the world theory doesn't look so far-fetched.. 

I'm hoping you're not American, because the US has over 300 million people.
-

Palagerini

=P... forgot to count the illegals
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

That and Russia really has no reason to attack the US. It's not like it's the Cold War anymore and the Soviet Union is trying to prove that Communism is better than Capitalism.

But now that I think about it, the US had no reason, other than the ones they invented, to attack Iraq. So if Russia ever does declare war, it will either be because the US attacked first or some fake excuse to give a reason for the US to attack them like they did for Iraq. Though this time the US will be fucked.

fuselinestudios

If you vote for mccain then you are allowing him to send in more soldiers. Meaning a draft. And i don't think anyone here wants to get drafted right?

SuperFireKirby

Go Obama! Pulling the troops out is the way to go!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: fuselinestudios on September 01, 2008, 07:49:54 PMIf you vote for mccain then you are allowing him to send in more soldiers. Meaning a draft. And i don't think anyone here wants to get drafted right?

Wrong... The only reason he would create a draft is if another world war happened or w/e. So I doubt it.

Harvest

Quote from: Dude on September 02, 2008, 01:48:07 PM
Quote from: fuselinestudios on September 01, 2008, 07:49:54 PMIf you vote for mccain then you are allowing him to send in more soldiers. Meaning a draft. And i don't think anyone here wants to get drafted right?

Wrong... The only reason he would create a draft is if another world war happened or w/e. So I doubt it.

Which very well could happen since the Republicans may attack Iran.
-

SuperFireKirby

Time for me to say hello to Canada!

Mike

You're welcome anytime. War supporters and Bible freaks, stay the fuck home.

SuperFireKirby

I'm not a big fan of Canada though. (They're such pussies.) Well time to say hello to France. Oh wait I hate France too.