News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Obama vs. Mccain.

Started by SuperFireKirby, August 19, 2008, 10:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want to win?

Obama
12 (44.4%)
Mccain
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Mike

Well considering we actually fight against what we don't agree with rather than sitting down and "Well maybe someone should do something about this", I don't know who's the bigger pussy. Hell France is 1000 times worse, they riot when they don't agree with something.

SuperFireKirby

Did you not read my second super tiny sentence. Yes france is alot worse than Canada. In fact I have a homemade brew of french jokes.

these require answers to work well.

Why do the french have trees along the sides of all they're roads?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Because it's nicer. But France is awesome when it comes to health insurance. Like here, it's free except they also have free medication and their service is amazing. They even have "take-out" doctors. You feel sick, you dial a number and within the hour a doctor arrives at your place. How awesome is that?

SuperFireKirby

Man I gotta hand it to ya. You are GREAT at ruining jokes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

It's not a joke if no one is laughing.

Harvest

SuperFireKirby, with every post you make I hate you more and more.

Your knowledge of Canada is obviously limited to what you've seen on South Park.
-

SuperFireKirby

Wow soon I'll be getting an award for most hated on the forums.

I haven't even seen the Canada episode of South Park.

They're money looks like they took from Monopoly.

Obama rules.

Mike

And your money is like you took the same bill, erased the number and slapped another one on it. Our bills are different colors so you can very easily know what it is just by looking at it so it's easy for people who have vision problems, including for the blind because there's braille on it. So if anything our bills > stupid american bills.

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to America. Where mindless conformity is the government!

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

And I still don't.

But then again I don't like the U.S.A either and I live here!

I think I'll move to Italy. That'll be fun.

musicguy360

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2008, 02:01:19 PMI think I'll move to Italy. That'll be fun.

Same here.  Go Italy W000T!!

Nana1Popo2

McCain...but i had no idea he might start another draft.... that i wouldn't like so much O_O. just to say, if we stop the troops in...Iraq i can see them coming over here and startin it up. :/

i knew i shouldn't have replied to this topic...but i just wanted to say sometin...

besides Obama has NO experience and is too young

just hopes this doesn't ruin any friendships
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

I don't think a nation like Iraq will be attacking us anytime soon.

Nakah

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 06, 2008, 02:16:27 PMMcCain...but i had no idea he might start another draft.... that i wouldn't like so much O_O. just to say, if we stop the troops in...Iraq i can see them coming over here and startin it up. :/

i knew i shouldn't have replied to this topic...but i just wanted to say sometin...

besides Obama has NO experience and is too young

just hopes this doesn't ruin any friendships

Age would and should never be the decisive factor for making such a decision.