Game: Mario Tennis
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Junior Class Match
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Static

• m1: I don't hear the 16th note on beat 3.25. It should just be an 8th note on beat 3 tied to the previous 16th.
  • m4: Beat 4 should be a 16th note followed by a dotted 8th note. Beat 3 should not be tied to beat 4.
  • m6: There's an extra 16th note on beat 2.75 that's tied to beat 3.
    Spoiler
    [close]
    Based on the above points, this ^ is what m1-6 sounds like to my ears. Repeated notes are real tricky, especially with old chiptune stuff, so I don't blame you for missing these!
  • m9-16 acts as more of a transition section from the original key of A mixolydian to the new key of C mixolydian, so I would just keep the previous key signature up until m17.
  • When you have long strings of offbeat 16ths, you should go ahead and beam those. It just makes it a bit easier to parse. See Libera's recent submission as an example here.
  • m33-41 LH has a few inaccuracies. These should all be basic arpeggios, with extra notes in between, with just Cmaj, Gmaj, Amin, and Dmaj chords (except for the Dsus at the end). This is what I'm hearing, so you can check your notes against that:
    Spoiler

Maybe also tie the Cs in m35. Repeated notes in an arpeggio section are kinda annoying to play, but you can leave it if you want.
    [close]

NineLives

Okay. I've looked over and made the changes needed. Should be good now.

Static

Looks good. Had a quick chat on discord about m36 - my mistake in that screenshot there, it should be Dmaj all the way through.

Latios212

Looking good! Just a few details:

- Bass in m. 1-7 LH: last two notes should be G-G# instead of G#-A
- m. 8 LH beat 3.75 - sounds like a D instead of F#
- m. 33 beat 4.5 - sounds like G (lower) instead of B
- The D's in the LH beat 1 and 1.75 in m. 40 sound like they should be an octave lower (would be easier to play too as they're more in range of the other notes).
- You should lower the music (e.g. lower the first system) on pages 2/3 a bit since there's extra space at the bottom of those pages.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Latios212

Awesome, looks great! I'll handle the v26 articulation reset and accept.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot