News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[PC] OMORI - "WHITE SPACE (Version 3)" by PlayfulPiano

Started by Zeta, May 26, 2021, 04:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: OMORI
Console: PC
Title: WHITE SPACE (Version 3)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: PlayfulPiano

[attachment deleted by admin]

PlayfulPiano

I miiiight have a small backlog of omori tracks. Did double check the ppt from a few days ago to fix up any formatting issues I could find. Hope everything's more or less good.

Latios212

Similar to your other submission, I don't think you need a specific comment on the looping structure based on the OST version. If it loops indefinitely in game, just a simple repeat sign would suffice.

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on May 26, 2021, 04:41:47 PMDid double check the ppt from a few days ago to fix up any formatting issues I could find. Hope everything's more or less good.
Yes, this looks good, thanks for the attention to detail :) I think you could move the second system up slightly since there's more space between the first and second systems than there is between the header and the first system, but otherwise this looks great.

Also, the composer? Jami Lynne is credited for the version 1 of WHITE SPACE which was submitted last time... but it's the same piece transformed slightly, so the composer info should certainly be the same. Should it be Pedro Silva for both?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Latios212 on May 31, 2021, 12:48:55 PMSimilar to your other submission, I don't think you need a specific comment on the looping structure based on the OST version. If it loops indefinitely in game, just a simple repeat sign would suffice.
Yes, this looks good, thanks for the attention to detail :) I think you could move the second system up slightly since there's more space between the first and second systems than there is between the header and the first system, but otherwise this looks great.

Also, the composer? Jami Lynne is credited for the version 1 of WHITE SPACE which was submitted last time... but it's the same piece transformed slightly, so the composer info should certainly be the same. Should it be Pedro Silva for both?
Oh hey good catch, yeah this is both Jami and Pedro. I'll fix that. Same with the repeat.

Latios212

Cool cool - just checked and version 1 is indeed credited to just Jami. I guess Pedro made the adjustments to this one or something.

Looks good!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

PlayfulPiano

Just want to mention that I fixed the margins akin to the Lost Library arrangement & made some spacing changes with systems (just realized you can hold shift + drag under page layout to only move a system vertically).

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot