Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario 64 DS
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Wanted!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Kricketune54

Kricketune54

Everybody's favorite mini game tune... this is ingrained my head after many sibling road trips in the youth.  I wouldn't normally link an extended version but this one is a short loop and I had a hard time finding one that started at the beginning and that it wasn't a SilvaGunner meme.

I do need someone with Finale to be able to replace the note sounds I have in the second voice of LH with the percussion sound if possible.

cashwarrior1

not related to the submission at all, but if you use the arrow key to move ahead 5 seconds in that, if you do this repeatedly you can make the tempo increase.

For the tapping (not really sure if it needs to be there) it might be a little awkward to do that with the left hand, but since the bassline can be played in octaves, it might make more sense to put that line in the left hand and put the tapping only in the right hand. Also, I don't think you need to tie the tap to the beginning of the next beat, since it's just percussive.
Now, I also think that this piece is swung, and it would be easier to read the taps as coming in on the eighth note but swung, instead of the triplet. That being said, if its swung by the eighth notes, then the entire sheet would actually be q. = 196 and the bassline would be quarter notes. This would make the tapping easier to read while also being able to make it swung.
Lastly, I do not think this requires a key signature since it is chromatic and there are no chords. This is also because of you constantly having to re-state the sharp notes, it's just not necessary to give a key signature.

Static

Now I'm not saying you can't necessarily submit this, but... it's almost exactly the same as the original from SMB3 (scroll down to the top of page 2). The only difference is that it's voiced in octaves.

I would personally recommend saving yourself the submission slot for something else, but if you really must submit it then it should be written with quarter notes at a fast swing 8ths tempo, like in the SMB3 sheet (and like cash just said as I was typing this lol).

Kricketune54

Okay, I'll pull it out.  I wasn't aware of the short themes from SMB 3 sheet, but thanks for the tips from both you guys!