News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

SCHOOL! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Started by Dude, August 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

i'm doing tennis... we do alot of running and crunches... oh and we also have this stretch called the air hump.. and it's pretty funny.. u sit like your going to do a sit up.. and then u lift your private part as high as u can and back down without touching the ground... but it's really funny because there's only like 7 guys and like 25 girls and were all doing it real fast lol. although were all scared to ask him what muscles it stretches lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

I'm taking tennis as a class next semester but I'm joining wrestling team.( mainly cuz it's the best conditioning you'll ever do).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

So Finale 2009 is at my school, now I have to wait for our computer teacher to install it (he's a lazy shit).

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

My AP Biology teacher gives us sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much shit to do.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Quote from: Composer #40 on September 04, 2008, 02:33:04 PMSo Finale 2009 is at my school, now I have to wait for our computer teacher to install it (he's a lazy shit).

That's like our school, they had the Adobe CS3 Master Collection and it took them a year to install it.

SuperFireKirby

wow. When I was a teacher assistant for the computer teacher it took me a couple days at the most to install a program on all of the computers.

Jedesyus

at our school, every computer is linked to a single server and they can all be updated to be exactly the same overnight. (100s of computers)

Jamaha

Listening compherension tests over.

Now I don't want to hear anything in a foreign language. Ever.

SuperFireKirby

Plz come back GHan! I want to know all about your anime class!

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

I have the most impossible Spanish project Ever!!!!

Nakah

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I S.A.T on a turtle. The turtle wanted to A.C.T. The end. Anyone here get it?

kotorfanboy