News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

SCHOOL! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Started by Dude, August 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

So, i have to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow to work on a stupid Enlish project. Hip Hip Hooray! But, at least i have no Biology or Ap Euro homework, for 'tis in those classes that i get my majority of homework. Im still waiting for us to start composing in M.T. Lets hope that happens after band, for i will have negative 10 life points if that should happen. Stupid homework...

Gu4n

Holy sh.. Apparantly, I've selected the most ownage study available. I'll be studying Japanology, but I got no college from December 12th till February 2th, which means I've got six weeks to celebrate Christmas. Second, I'll be finished at May 15th, which is pretty early. Last, but not least, we have this subject called Japanimation which makes us watch an anime-movie; watching anime for grades - yay.

Mike

You already told us about that subject. It would have been fine in another circumstance, but you told us 6 posts before that one in this topic.

SuperFireKirby

Once again,

I WANT THAT CLASS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Don't make fun of him, his brain just over-loaded...

Composer #40

My band director told me he ordered Finale 2009 for the school and it's coming in next week! ;D ;D

It happens Every. Day!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Composer #40 on August 25, 2008, 01:55:13 PMMy band director told me he ordered Finale 2009 for the school and it's coming in next week! ;D ;D
My teacher is doing the same thing lol.

Gooch

my band director is too lazy to get anything higher than Notepad

SuperFireKirby

Our conty is too poor to buy anything good cuz they've been spend all our tax dollars on CHAIN LINK FENCES!!!! >:(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Hooray! No AP Euro Homework today!

Gooch

Sorry for the double post, but i just calculated the total amount of points for our first English project (due Sept. 10th). Well, it turns out it is worth 2650 points. I kid you not, i'm not lying. I havent had that much of a point score total for a semester and we get it in one project. I'll lay it out for you.

100 pts for our Pre-reading activities (x3 since we have to do it 3 times (three short stories))
600 pts for our mid-reading activities (x3)
100 pts for our post-reading activities (x3) btw, i have a total of 2400 points so far, if you've been counting

Then 250 points for our Final Creative project (This is where my request comes in, for those of you who read it)

You may have to deal with this fairly often, but, frankly, i dont. I've never had this and everyone is really mad about this, and no one really likes the English teacher to begin with.

HugoMeister

Dah....the basic music theory class I chose as an elective got canceled due to lack of participation, so now I'm in Music Technology.  Get to do a bunch of midi and synthesizer stuff. Cool.

Next year, AP Music Theory. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Gooch on August 27, 2008, 07:04:18 PMSorry for the double post, but i just calculated the total amount of points for our first English project (due Sept. 10th). Well, it turns out it is worth 2650 points. I kid you not, i'm not lying. I havent had that much of a point score total for a semester and we get it in one project. I'll lay it out for you.

100 pts for our Pre-reading activities (x3 since we have to do it 3 times (three short stories))
600 pts for our mid-reading activities (x3)
100 pts for our post-reading activities (x3) btw, i have a total of 2400 points so far, if you've been counting

Then 250 points for our Final Creative project (This is where my request comes in, for those of you who read it)

You may have to deal with this fairly often, but, frankly, i dont. I've never had this and everyone is really mad about this, and no one really likes the English teacher to begin with.

Holy S%$!

Gooch

Now doth thou seest why i would request for someone to read a short story and do music based on it? I will have literally no time whatsoever to do anything (especially with the late band hours)

SuperFireKirby

I hate school. Anybody doin sports?