News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

I'll give Yaris until tomorrow afternoon (about 15 hours) until I switch it to the three game extravaganza!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

You'll see in well, about 5 minutes.

Voting is closed for Yaris, final score is 0.375 based on 4 votes.

kotorfanboy

New games are The entire Smash Bros. series! This means original, brawl, and melee are all voted on.

Super Smash Bros. Original

Score: 7.5
Explanation: A solid start to a series, back lacks a lot of the competition the others provided, and is very thin on extras. Nonetheless, it was a solid start to the series.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Score: 9.6
Explanation: Took the style of the original and perfected it. Added tons of new features and new modes. Characters and stages were overhauled, adding more balance and variety to make it a great blend of fighting style. Simple to master, yet very deep for multiple combos.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Score: 9.3
Explanation: The long-awaited third installment of the series came, with tons of features. It had a story mode, tons of event matchs, stage creator, home run contest, target tests, and tons of other features. The character roster is the biggest yet with still enough balance. The only thing that subtracts from this score is a lack of new modes for multiplayer fighting that I wanted to see, and the online (although the online isn't all brawl's fault, so it only receives some points off here).

Dude

SSB: 9.9
The best game for the N64 considering the GC and Wii are better, but since they didn't have the technology back then, it was still a great game.

SSBM: 9.5
Still very good, lots more players than SSB.

SSBB: 9.1
Still good, more players than SSBM, but lacks the character I wanted...

kotorfanboy

I lot of people loved the original, though I only liked it.

Original current score is an 8.7 based on 2 votes

Melee current score is a 9.55 based on 2 votes

Brawl current score is a 9.25 based on 2 votes

jake3343

Super smash bros: 8.0

it was okay, but it didn't have very smooth controls.

Super smash bros. Melee: 9.6

This game really packed a punch! It took the original, gave it many more characters, tons of features, and lots of stages.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.8

I liked Brawl a lot more then Melee. It had more features, characters, stages, smoother controller, and SSE. I loved stage builder. Challeges were a wonderful and on. I truely would have given it 10.0 if its online wasn't so bad

kotorfanboy

original - 8.46 (6 continued) based on 3 votes
melee - 9.56 (6 continued) based on 3 votes
brawl - 9.43 (3 continued) based on 3 votes

Tranzlater

I haven't played the original, but I'll give

Melee- 9.0- Nice game, a good starter for me gamecube, absolutely LOVED it with friends (or friend as I only had 2 controllers =P)

Brawl- 9.5- Very good, I've seen better games but not many, better than melee and I can see more mems coming from this game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

FallenPianist

Original: 9,0 a nice game, also a classic of N64

melee: 9,25

brawl : 9,4

Harvest

-

kotorfanboy

original: 8.68 based on 5 votes

melee: 9.4083 (3 continued) based on 6 votes

brawl: 9.45 based on 6 votes

iDOWN

SSB: 8.7- Plays slow, not many characters, but it makes me very nostalgic and bring back very good memories.
SSBM: 9.3- Much better than the origanal;I don't know why, but I stayed hooked to it from the day it came out until Brawl.
SSBB: 9.5- It was better than Melee, but I sort of lost interest. It's too easy to unlock everything. About the only thing I don't have is every sticker, and I have like.... 4 trophies left. :/