News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I was 7 when it came out so I had some trouble with a couple levels but ya, it was even shorter than kirby 64. And thats saying something.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

Everything about the game was memorable to me, the levels, the graphics, the music (<3 Starwolf theme), and especially the quotes. The fact that I haven't played a 3-D scroller of this quality since then (what, 10 years?) only solidifies my opinion that this is a landmark of a game.

DO A BARREL ROLL forever.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

This game is epic win.

Music = awesome
QUOTES = awesome
story = awesome
length = long (yeah, I said it)
multiplayer = FUN!

SuperFireKirby

jake3343

The actual game is short, but the immense amount of replay value will make you play it for hours on end. Therefore, it is long.

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

blah54

i hated the landmaster levels in sf64... the submarine level was alright though... multiplayer was only good with arwings though... the boss of the asteroid field lvl to this day remains one of my favourite bosses for some reason, i just remember being amazed by the purple ring attack lol...

id personally give it a 9.0, but it should probably deserve a lower score...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

kotorfanboy

Nostalgia factor definitely kicks it up. You think, technically speaking, the score should be lower, but it's just so damn awesome.

SirIngusBingus

Hey kotor, are we still doing this, or what? If so, we should really start on a new game. I nominate FF1.

SuperFireKirby

If we do any final fantasy its gotta be number 7.

SirIngusBingus

I haven't played 7, believe it or not, and I would really like to, but...

SuperFireKirby

Its my faviorite,but its expensive to buy now a days since its a collectable(but already gots one so yay me)